Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: E1B's dream journal

Re: Dream Journal E1B

hope you're not sick? fever dreams have this repetitive or 'sticky' quality, actually, so it is said
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Re: Dream Journal E1B

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    hope you're not sick? fever dreams have this repetitive or 'sticky' quality, actually, so it is said
    I'm not obviously sick. But if I took a poll I might get a different answer.

Actually, I know what you refer to. But we have policy against any drug related posts.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Re: E1B's dream journal

I thought this guy, who appeared to be a high-school principal (unsavory) put his arm around my shoulder, turned me around and we stepped off a ledge way above the ground below. I was startled, but we floated down and I said, "Get off of me, I need to land."

Hmmmm....
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

a real life dream, demons and (!?)

I was racing down a broad cobblestone street with large brick buildings to the right and left. It looked like an old industrial complex. I was heading West when the road was blocked by a large building with a gaping entrance. I continued on in, but my progress was blocked by a brick wall. I am inside the building not knowing whether to go right or left. A large guy (demon) comes up and orders me to get out of there, then he walks down the corridor to my left. The corridor also extends to my right. Retreating East in the direction I had arrived was not an option for me.

The big guy (with a long blonde mullet) had joined some friends (demons) in a huddle. I noticed there were a few other people in the same predicament I was and called down the corridor, "Hey arse-hole! How do I get outta' here?" He walks back up the corridor breathing hostility with every step. He walks up to me, nose to nose. He has morphed into a cop and threatens to 'whip my arse'. I point to his chest, equally threatening, and say, "Yes, but you can't really do that."

End of dream.

I call this a 'real life' dream, because it dealt, plainly and directly, with a situation I had been sweating all the day before. A hostile situation that developed with some associates interested in the same subject we are. I stood accused, but I couldn't think of good way out. Finally a resolution not requiring any action on my part, was agreed to.

[Reading in my favorite eMag this morning I run across a science article that mentions "thought police". In some way, that also feels relevant.]

Any and all likes or comments will be appreciated. I don't notice that we share dreams here, well, not much maybe. And there is nothing very notable about this one. I was just surprised at its directness concerning a pressing matter.
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 19th March 2014 at 09:58 PM.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    a real life dream, demons and (!?)

I was racing down a broad cobblestone street with large brick buildings to the right and left. It looked like an old industrial complex. I was heading West when the road was blocked by a large building with a gaping entrance. I continued on in, but my progress was blocked by a brick wall. I am inside the building not knowing whether to go right or left. A large guy (demon) comes up and orders me to get out of there, then he walks down the corridor to my left. The corridor also extends to my right. Retreating East in the direction I had arrived was not an option for me.

The big guy (with a long blonde mullet) had joined some friends (demons) in a huddle. I noticed there were a few other people in the same predicament I was and called down the corridor, "Hey arse-hole! How do I get outta' here?" He walks back up the corridor breathing hostility with every step. He walks up to me, nose to nose. He has morphed into a cop and threatens to 'whip my arse'. I point to his chest, equally threatening, and say, "Yes, but you can't really do that."

End of dream.

I call this a 'real life' dream, because it dealt, plainly and directly, with a situation I had been sweating all the day before. A hostile situation that developed with some associates interested in the same subject we are. I stood accused, but I couldn't think of good way out. Finally a resolution not requiring any action on my part, was agreed to.

[Reading in my favorite eMag this morning I run across a science article that mentions "thought police". In some way, that also feels relevant.]

Any and all likes or comments will be appreciated. I don't notice that we share dreams here, well, not much maybe. And there is nothing very notable about this one. I was just surprised at its directness concerning a pressing matter.

Hi Richard,
    For me this dream of yours are very clear, as I know you a little I am sure you do not want to hear this I am going to say.
    As you remember when you where bitten by a spider you did blame it on me, as you do judge the energy you meet as a demon,(deamon does not have to be bad, it can be a marcor of a level where it is).. you look always negativ at life and people and not seam to understand what your are sending out??
    Look how you answere to the energy who tellĀ“s you are not allowed to be there....?? You where so sure you have all right to be there, are you aware of what place it is??..You could have asked?? but did not....you are not allowed to be there, maybe it was for your protection...but that did not cross your mind, did it??
    You know I love you as I love everyone els, so this is a love action from my part, I hope you can feel it.

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 20th March 2014 at 06:37 AM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Just a short report from last night.

For one thing, my mother has been showing up every night which always ends in an arguement. I wake up distressed just like I did when she was still alive. There are some sheilding things CPW mentioned... was that in this thread? Shoot, I'll go look.

Last night I'm talking to an old fraternity brother. I remember how he and his buddy Scott had traveled from the SW on horseback to get to school. (not true) But they were real cowboy types, always laughing and having a great time. I tell him he's not so happy now as he was then. He agrees.

I go over to some work I have on the table and find a tangled mess of papers, posters and booklets. I get it straightened out just in time for the person (another friend from way back) who's work it is to arrive, and pretend to be working on it because I'm supposed to have it finished for her.

She knows I haven't done a thing with it and is disappointed.
    Hi Richard,
    I am so sorry you did miss the opportunity with your mother, feel in why she disstress you...stay in the unconfortable feeling until you can feel why she does this to you....you will learn much about your self and your mother.
    I know this is not easy...to stay in a feeling what does make you nearly sick, but it is the way out of it too, and you will gain knowledge.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I thought this guy, who appeared to be a high-school principal (unsavory) put his arm around my shoulder, turned me around and we stepped off a ledge way above the ground below. I was startled, but we floated down and I said, "Get off of me, I need to land."

Hmmmm....
    This dream of yours Richard does give me the feeling you think you never need help, or that you are not willing to be lead of someone els....or are you afraid of nearness to others??
    Maybe you should let go of your controll need, and develop more trust in your self and that will expand to trust others too.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

You may be on to something there Ia. I can think of many instances where I've operated alone, even when a group. I think I made the comment that the principal may have been a guide and I blew it.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ia
    when you where bitten by a spider you did blame it on me
    I certainly do not remember that. I think I'm going bananas .
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Just a short report from last night.

For one thing, my mother has been showing up every night which always ends in an arguement. I wake up distressed just like I did when she was still alive. There are some sheilding things CPW mentioned... was that in this thread? Shoot, I'll go look.
    I can't tell you how old that dream is. Something weird is going on here. There are only 18 postings to my journal. That can't be right. Where did you find these. I can't find them now.
    - E Hubbard

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast