Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Third eye complex

Re: Third eye complex

Edit: yes that's right. They look like jewels and looking through these the jewels becomes windows , they appear to look after a while like the All Seeing Eye/ Ey of Fatima /Eye of Horus.

I feel that daily meditation, energy work and projection is the best way to generally develop the energy body and attain all sidhi powers.

But drawing fire energy into the moonstone is fundamental to developing clairvoyance and drawing air energy into the moonstone is fundamental to developing clairaudience .

Fire is light bright hot dry ,yellow/orange to golden,electric , active, male energy
    Air is imho light , bright , cool, damp, chartreuse to emerald, active, female energy
    Fire energy is light and facilitates sight.
    Air energy facilitates sound .

If you draw energy through a centre it improves it ; removing blockages and increasing it in vibration and triggering further development.

So devise practices to draw energy into the moonstone or head and to sit daily in the now in the sacred space in meditative trance.

open in protection to avoid monkeys and negs
    Sit in dim light to activate the pineal gland and general brow centre
    sit in sacred space to attain the highest vibration and protection
    sit in asana which facilitates energy flow i.e; Throne , Thoth or lying down
    deep breath cleanse down the spine crown to heels; to relax and purge the body of negative toxins and stale prana
    raise energy up the spine ; feet to heart to brow centre to activate the clairient senses and to attain trance and meditative visions.
    dwell in the brow centre in the NOW

You could also make energy arms as Robert Bruce teaches then form a fire psi ball
    and after the hands are primed by this ; place one hand on the third eye and one hand directly behind it on the back of the head . Then continue to send flow from palm to palm. Repeat doing this with the ears and using an air psi ball.

When you breathe up energy send the breath from the heart as a lily opening petals to flow out the eyes and ears. Then learn to inhale through each of these 4 portals .

The right eye is fire the left eye water the left ear is earth and the right ear is air.
    The magician will open these in a widdershins fashion.The ear of air is precious and the last to open .So it is in all hermetic fashions the flames of kundalini are in order fire , water, earth and air. Air is the subtle princess we seek.
    When we attain unio mystica the work of air is last .
    When we are born we have the earthstone belly, the sunstone chest , the moonstone head but we lack the heavenstone above the head which is air .

So read and practice ;
    Earth;yoga , tai chi, qi gong, NEW - MAP -AD regarding energy works and OBE
    Water; meditation and kaballah regarding clairvoyance and mystic projection
    Fire ; Kundalini Yoga, et cetera regarding kundalini
    Air ; pranayama , hermetics regarding ascension alchemy
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

"People are confused now...We must see what they are really saying so that we can help them... But if this (third eye )isn't lit up then we miss . Emotions take over and we're just on the bandwagon of really a lot of untruth, slander and gossip...When you open this you live in truth. When you don't live in truth , that's when you run that's when you're afraid and you are operating out of act in action , reaction. Sunya zero the neutral mind means to stay lit here (third eye) and then you can live through here (heart)" ~ GURMUKH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55DkndoZ83U

"Do this for 11 minutes" on each of 40 days to open up the sixth sense the third eye point"

"If you are emotionally sidetracked by someone else's story . If this (third eye) works you work. It must stay lit up. This is the lighthouse in the time of the dark ship."
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Hi my nickname is Bee andi just want to say i am glad to be here....... i came accross this site while doing a google search on the latest energy activity i have been receiving( it led me straight here first lol) ..... i have not been studying with any people or classes or from books.... but what i have been doing is looking for understanding as to what it is i am experiencing....

I have activity from all chakras ... i have been getting activity where you are currently describing.... which this morning as i lay in bed ... my third eye automatically activated ,and started sending energy outwards ...at the same time i felt both my temples kick in and the base of my skull ..... so i was aware all active at the same time.....

I generally just accept what is happening but at the same time im fascinated by what your talking about.... because my understanding is continuously expanding..... could someone please either refer to me some books so i can better understand or explain more where im at because i kind of feel like a fish out of water as far as comprehending what your talking about LOL

OK I now realise im on a website of Robert Bruce ..... I will as a starting point go and read up some more and i welcome any input

Blog Entries

I recommend you start with the New Energy Ways resource, which is free, and then go from there.
    Welcome, Bee.
    ps. are you the Bee I know?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you for your recommendation I don't think I know you..... I have been on various sites over the years.... but i live in the uk not far from the city of Nottingham

Blog Entries

Just checking... you never know.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Yes you never know ..... i have used a pc since the late 90's and being Spiritual minded ..i have talked to a lot of people online on various sites and its only natural that peoples paths may cross more that once..... So i know what you mean

boris Guest

maybe she's one of the 65 I never knew about

Pranayama, like what Aunt Claire said.

The breath of fire is what you are looking for, alternate nostril breathing and retention.
    It is not called 'breath of fire' for nothing, as the heat you generate is intense.

Couple this with the kriya of abdominal pulling, and you will start seeing results, very , very quickly. However, be warned, you will experience the following:

mood swings, detachment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast