Thread: Anatomy of Channeling?

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Anatomy of Channeling?

Since I've had a lot going on spiritually, I've kind of been tossed in the deep end as far as nonphysical communication goes. That's all well and good, but anatomically speaking I don't think it's working in the healthiest possible way.

When I communicate, it feels better if it takes place in the top two chakras, though most of the time it takes place in my throat. The chakra activates, and often my esophagus and sometimes my mouth will actually move as if they're using my own communication apparatus rather than theirs (which I s'pose is a form of channeling).

It seems to me that ideally the information would come in through the crown and translate in the brow, possibly even interface to an extent with the throat, rather than engaging with the throat directly. This feels and seems more intrusive than I'd like, and also puts a strain on my throat, physically and energetically. I feel like it's one of those areas where things blew open quickly and my system is compensating and making do, but would like to address this now.

I've been working on this, but have had a lot on my plate and am just now fully getting around to figuring out the issue. For anyone who communicates nonphysically with any frequency, do you have any insight on the anatomy involved and how it's "supposed" to work ideally?

Blog Entries

Re: Anatomy of Channeling?

I don't channel that way, I just enter a trance and hear things, and I sometimes can talk back and forth- I definitely wouldn't open myself to anything, but that's me. I'm sure Aunt Clair has some reference about this.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

I don't really open myself; it's weird how it happens, but it's pretty much only with those I'm on good terms with. If it's someone I'm not, I sense them from somewhere outside myself. All the same, some of the friends are still like "yeah I don't really wanna be coming through you either; get that fixed damn you."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I just enter a trance and hear things, and I sometimes can talk back and forth
    Yes, I have that experience, as well. Have since I was a child, in fact.

There are also occasions when I write something that seems to come from "another place", and I read it later and go, "Wow, I wrote that?!" because it seems so profound. I consider that a form of channeling, too (because, honestly, I'm not all that profound and stuff, I'm more goofy and been-there-done-that practical ).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Yep, me too. All over these forums, as a matter of fact.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.