Thread: rush of cold through the body

rush of cold through the body

I've been doing a LOT of energy work lately, I'm talking hours of sending energy up and down the body (I attended the IAC CDP course and we were told that this can be done as much as we want to). I do feel completely bizarre, I'm sure I'm not ill but it's been two days now that I keep getting this cold wave going up and down my body, it's not really nice as it's cold....and it almost never stops ! It keeps going up (very slowly, it takes a few seconds for each way but this time/frequency seems to remain constant) then down etc... I can clearly distinguish where the wave is at any given time...
    I have never experienced that before...it's very strange, I'd like to know whether it's energy related (or whether I'm going to be ill snif). The intensity varies during the day but it's there

Blog Entries

Re: rush of cold through the body

Hello, sleepingbeauty.

I think this is energy-related. This happened to me years ago. I was doing energy work - sending my energy down. For some reason I had done this for too long, it seems. It would not stop, but continue. The downward energy flow would continue, and would get colder and colder. I felt like I stood in the center of a downward blowing wind. I started to become really chilly - I was outside in a warm summer night, but I felt like I was freezing. And it would not stop.

My recommendation is to stop all energy work and let it settle again. And also not proceed doing such things for hours. I don't think that qualifies as helpful anymore, anyway.

Take care,
    Oliver

Something else to consider is that if the wave is on the spine and comes from top of the spine down like cold water down the inside of the back and it last 1-3 days you could suspect it is Father Kundalini which acts like that.

Mother begins her journeys up the front of the spine as fire. Father comes down the back as water .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

that's funny because it lasted for two days ! I don't have this wave anymore..why does it last for 1 to 3 days and what is supposed to happen after this ?!
    I'm pretty sure it's energy related because the feeling would intensify as I would start energy work.
    now, waking up the kundalini too fast is not supposed to be good, should I stop working on energies or do it as long as the symptoms are mild ?
    I cannot believe I'm at this stage when I had no idea what energy was about 1.5 years ago !

Quote Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty
    that's funny because it lasted for two days ! I don't have this wave anymore..why does it last for 1 to 3 days and what is supposed to happen after this ?!
    I'm pretty sure it's energy related because the feeling would intensify as I would start energy work.
    now, waking up the kundalini too fast is not supposed to be good, should I stop working on energies or do it as long as the symptoms are mild ?
    I cannot believe I'm at this stage when I had no idea what energy was about 1.5 years ago !
    Congratulations then.
    Kundalini is ongoing. It will occur in one event after another in a predictable continuum.

Timing between events though is idiosyncratic. A dedicated magician who is ;sitting in meditation daily, attempting projection daily and doing routine energy work will develop faster.

When the magician attains a particular vibration through the development of their energy body then, a reciprocal energy enters their body . It is ripped out of the pranic flow.It is perceived by the magician in diverse forms generally as cobras or dragons. The first 14 nadis are perceived as flames typically running up the spine, through it or encircling it. These are Mother Kundalini . But Father Kundalini comes as a cold wave of water energy felt down the back and may be accompanied by visions of sea serpents or dragons that fly through the air and swim through the water.

Concurrently, attunements can come from teaching spirits, avatars and angels but these do not always rock up when a K event occurs. Usually an event will be accompanied by visions though .

So , it is a time to spend in magical pathworking like meditation and projection because the energy is heightened by this surge and the magician can learn so much during that time.

Kundalini events tend to inflate the vibration of the energy body and cause symptoms for 1 to 3 days but these can last a week.

Blockages are a different matter, these can cause stimulation due to the energy being unable to traverse the spine.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~