View Poll Results: Are the Greys' intentions good or evil?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

1 7.14%
  • Evil

5 35.71%
  • Not Sure

8 57.14%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: POLL: Are the Greys' intentions good or evil?

POLL: Are the Greys' intentions good or evil?

Please vote and give your reasons why. Feel free to cite any literature you base your opinion on.
    Life is continuous, and is Infinite.

Blog Entries

Re: POLL: Are the Greys' intentions good or evil?

I have always withheld an opinion, because I have always thought that any characterization would be anthropomorphized- but after reading the ebook "The Allies of Humanity" it occurs to me that a benevolent entity doesn't kidnap without permission, and if the experiences are as reported, there is a lack of basic manners in the way it's being done- so at the very least the entities responsible for this certainly don't consider us worthy of any consideration whatsoever.
    I think the question is more complex than the choices above, because, provided the experiences are as reported-
    We don't know who's in charge- grays could be anything from animated robots to entities in and of themselves-
    We assume they're the ones doing all the things that are reported- but experiencers report other types in the combo when stuff happens.

So I'll say, I don't think they're our friends, but I don't know that they're our enemies.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Like most people, I'm unsure. My experience during childhood with something that may have been a grey suggested a degree of malevolence. Because two of the three encounters occurred in dreams (one lucid) I can't even be sure the creature I encountered was even real.

Recently I heard an interview with a woman who said people remember their encounters with greys as traumatic because their minds cannot really grasp what happened. This explanation doesn't quite cut it with me. It seems to me that if they indeed exist as something other than archetypal symbols, and I believe they do, that there's something wrong with the way they operate with confusion and manipulation as their modus operandi. If they've studied human kind for a long, long time, then they should be aware of what we consider to be human rights. They do not seem to have respect for these.

The fact they don't murder humans, as far as we know, is not evidence that their agenda is a benign one.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Nice poll as one can choose all three!!! So I did
    As CFT pointed out, the question is more complex - just as one can't really ask "are the humans intentions good or evil?". Also I do not believe in the whole concept of good and evil. But besides that, I have a opinion similar to CFT.

The Greys are not benevolent towards humans, but the Grey have their own best interest and purpose in mind. They do pretend to be "higher beings", they do manipulate and use humans. So far I have not become aware of anything helpful they might have done to "humankind". Same category as Pleiadians, Andromedans, Reptiles - they just use a bit different strategies/approaches, but are all intruders here to exploit earth and its inhabitants.

PS: There are also benevolent/helpful ETs out there, but those keep more in the background and are not in the media. They do not interfere with us, but might offer some help and insight when asked for such.
    + Alienor +

CFTraveler, I agree. When you encounter a being of light, meaning someone that means you well you don't experience any fear or unpleasantness. Meanwhile, with these Greys people are constantly reporting unpleasant things happening to them and the element of fear. It's like meeting with a longtime friend vs. meeting with a manipulator. With the manipulator you sense that something is off.

In the books The Law of One, Ra Material, entities are not categorized as good or evil, rather as people who seek service to self (aka negative polarity) vs. people who seek service to others (aka positive polarity) vs. people who are in between (aka most of the earth population). I believe these Greys are definitely acting in their own interests.
    Life is continuous, and is Infinite.

Blog Entries

A lot of the alternative information available seems to suggest that humans may well be about to undergo some kind of evolutionary leap that is naturally destined for us at this time. If this were true and we were dealing with entities far more in the know than us, wouldn't it be convenient for them to have us believe that they had somehow orchestrated our development? Of course, it's possible they're interfering to try to prevent that development, because it might create a more even playing field or it might undo previous genetic manipulation designed to limit us. Then there's the possibility of one set of entities playing us off against another set or, as is claimed by the "Allies of Humanity," there are entities attempting to infiltrate and control through interbreeding.

Graham Hancock's book (reviewed in the book section) explores the idea of alien intervention over a long period of time. I remember hearing an interview on youtube of a mother whose daughter shared an apartment with someone she was convinced was a hybrid. It presents an interesting possibility.

A number of indigenous groups welcome the return of our interstellar brothers and sisters. They could be wrong to do so, of course but they might know things we do not. Stephen Greer is also very much in the "good aliens" camp.

Since we still haven't reached the stage of official disclosure and extra terrestrials/ inter-dimensionals haven't announced themselves universally, it's all speculation at this point. If this all changes, we'll need to use our powers of discernment.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

And I certainly hope we can, and do.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

When you encounter a being of light, meaning someone that means you well you don't experience any fear or unpleasantness.
    Just wanted to chime in here that unfortunately, lack of fear and unpleasantness doesn't necessarily mean "not malicious or harmful." I myself have had to stop using that as an indicator, as there are a lot of things that have learned how to use things like coercively fabricated rapport, love 'n light and the lie of universal benevolence as a smokescreen for some really messed up personal violations that they may even be fooling themselves to believe they're not actually committing. I maintain that this is even more dangerous and disturbing than someone who attacks outright.

i hardly know what my intentions are till hindsight gives me 20/20 where i had no sight prior to.

i am more curious why opinions need be based in literary works. tryin to wrap my lil ole pin head around that.

i agree with CFT, and i like where PHR is heading with his awareness that what it is, is not always what it would seem as, and more often than not, is opposite of what it would appear to be.

i myself am certainly a varying mixture of both good and evil on any given day.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse Redivivus
    When you encounter a being of light, meaning someone that means you well you don't experience any fear or unpleasantness.
    Just wanted to chime in here that unfortunately, lack of fear and unpleasantness doesn't necessarily mean "not malicious or harmful." I myself have had to stop using that as an indicator, as there are a lot of things that have learned how to use things like coercively fabricated rapport, love 'n light and the lie of universal benevolence as a smokescreen for some really messed up personal violations that they may even be fooling themselves to believe they're not actually committing. I maintain that this is even more dangerous and disturbing than someone who attacks outright.
    On the astral level you cannot rely on any kind of appearance. It's the level where the "glamour effect" is possible. Everybody needs to be judged by their actions and effects. Nothing replaces your own discernment of what is harmful or beneficial. Especially in the astral mischief and deception are possible.

Having said that, I almost exclusively have positive experiences.

Cheers,
    Oliver