View Poll Results: Are the Greys' intentions good or evil?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

1 7.14%
  • Evil

5 35.71%
  • Not Sure

8 57.14%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: POLL: Are the Greys' intentions good or evil?

Re: POLL: Are the Greys' intentions good or evil?

Personally, I imagine that any true agency of God is not going to intervene upon human freedom of will and choice. with that said, i also imagine that like ourselves, humans, having multiple agendas, many of which we not totally aware of; that entitys perhaps less or more than human also are steeped in agendas. it is my practice to not allow persuasion from either end of it, because i value my personal freedom of choice based in my own experiences, experiences which in all due respect are the keys that open up true understanding, where otherwise learned from higher/lower entitys the information would cause inner confusion (harm) without the experience that has opened itself to understanding.

here is a quote which shares the same sentiment:

"Although heavenly powers wanted to give Elijah, the Gaon (Sage) of Vilna, mystical and theosophical secrets through the medium of daemons, who were masters of secret knowledge and Princes of the Torah, without the necessity of human effort, he refused them. He said that on numerous occasions heavenly mentors came to him volunteering to hand over to him the mystical secrets of the Torah without any effort on his part and he refused to take any notice of them. He said: I do not want what I aquire of God's holy teaching (Torah) to come to me through any intermediary of whatever kind. Instead I am completely dependent on God and what he wants to reveal to me of his Torah, through my own labour which I am engaged in with all my might. He will give me wisdom, and an understanding heart. In that way I shall know that I have found favour in His eyes."

I listen to my own voice, uncluttered with building prejudicial thought. even if i am reading a thread in this forum, i hear my voice speaking what i am reading, and in my own voice speaking are the keys to understanding what I am reading, what is really being said in the posts as i feel to hear and see it. otherwise, i do not 'pay' attention to other means, as i imagine 'truth' is free.

here is another snippet on Elijah the Gaon of Vilna:

"Elijah, the Gaon of Vilna, said that what the soul attains, the wonderful and awesome levels that it reaches, in the state of sleep, through the upward journey of the soul to higher worlds, is not the main thing. What is important is what a man achieves whilst incarnated in this world in the waking state through his own struggle and effort. It is then that man can exercise his free choice and clear his mind of all else but concentration on spiritual matters."

i only choose these quotes because they are readily availiable to me at this present moment, not because i lean particularly in any one direction of religion, though God is the source of my spirituality.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse Redivivus
    When you encounter a being of light, meaning someone that means you well you don't experience any fear or unpleasantness.
    Just wanted to chime in here that unfortunately, lack of fear and unpleasantness doesn't necessarily mean "not malicious or harmful." I myself have had to stop using that as an indicator, as there are a lot of things that have learned how to use things like coercively fabricated rapport, love 'n light and the lie of universal benevolence as a smokescreen for some really messed up personal violations that they may even be fooling themselves to believe they're not actually committing. I maintain that this is even more dangerous and disturbing than someone who attacks outright.
    Palehorse, that's not what I meant. I said when you encounter a being of light, meaning someone that means you well, not someone posing as a being of light, not someone with an outward perception of glamour or light, I meant when you encounter a REAL being of light, I don't think they would do unpleasant things to you.

So what I really meant is that someone who does things to you that are unpleasant or inspire fear in you are definitely not looking out for your best interest. A real being of light would not do these things to you. Therefore, being that the Greys have done these things to people, I have to assume that they are negative beings.
    Life is continuous, and is Infinite.

Blog Entries

Hello, TheLawOfOne.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLawOfOne
    Therefore, being that the Greys have done these things to people, I have to assume that they are negative beings.
    Actually, I'm not too sure of that. We understand too little and too many people are using astral information they don't understand, I think. In all metaphysical matters seeing is not necessarily understanding, perceptions can be deceptive and the potential for misunderstanding is great.

I had such misunderstandings myself, and I saw how my own ego, mind and mental elemental can distort information in ways that they don't even resemble the original anymore. The only remedy I know is an attitude that is both skeptical and open - skeptical enough to not come to conclusions too soon, open enough for a variety of interpretations.

We have to be careful in the world of phenomena. Forms and appearances can by their nature be deceptive. It is too easy to declare the unknown or anything outside our understanding or control as dangerous, harmful or negative. Beliefs and expectations form and distort our perception of reality. If we want to perceive the underlying reality, we must be mindful of our attitude and the mental filters it consists of, and carefully interpret any data, symbols and messages we receive.

Cheers,
    Oliver

One other point I wanted to mention. Which I think is very interesting, what do you all think of the comment that Stephen Hawkings said about aliens back in April? The one where he said we should beware of aliens because if they came here it would be like what happened to the Native Americans when Columbus found the New World.

What I thought was strange about this is why did the networks make such a big deal about this comment, like it was some enlightening idea or something? I mean, I always thought this might be possible and I know there have been quite a few movies out about aliens coming to destroy us. So why make such a big deal now?
    Life is continuous, and is Infinite.

Blog Entries

Because the culture in which (at least here in the US) makes a big deal about ridiculing such ideas. Even though many governments have officially admitted studying seriously the UFO phenomenon, the US and to some extent other western countries continue to foster the idea that UFOs are some sort of delusion and anyone involved in the movement to study it has to be some kind of crackpot. It's not just the official government position, but the default cultural position, as well.
    After all, who wants to admit that we are vulnerable to interference in the most personal way? It's more comfortable to tell ourselves this really didn't happen and we should not only forget about it, but we should make fun of anyone that speaks seriously about it.

Other respected scientists, such as Michio Kaku have expressed interest in the phenomenon, but it's easy for the lay populace to pretend they don't know this or to simply not watch anything that remotely sounds like a serious look at this stuff- and since now it is fashionable to demonize science, (and we see this in this and other forums), it's easy to dismiss.
    But dismissing someone like Stephen Hawking is a completely different thing- after all, he is not just another physicist with his head in the clouds- he is a person that has been set aside and worshipped because he has made all kinds of discoveries while battling a life-shattering illness- he's not just 'another physicist'. So we are forced to look at what he says because of the conditioning we receive by the media- don't be surprised if rumors start floating around saying that 'he's lost it' or something similar- because he has publicly crossed the invisible line.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Korpo,

I am enamored with the scope of your personal understanding. much respect!

the mind is like many fun house mirrors, where we would ask, "which reflection is my own to undistortedly own?".

true story here. I used to write and speak without God and/or Jesus in it. several years back i found myself speaking to a drunkard, completely plastered out of his mind, his words slurred beyond recognition. I was across a table from him, and suddenly, just as sober as a bell ringing he spoke with a gentle clear voice, saying, "do you think that I cannot speak through the drunkedness of this man?" well i was shocked, but sensing no danger or fear. following that intro "he" proceded to tell me all about myself, my gifts as well as my shortcomings, things nobody could know as I was not expressive of either gift or shortcoming for fear of being seen, he repeated my talk and everybit revealed my lack of walk. but most of all, I was repremanded for not attributing my spirituality to God, primarily scolded for my paraphrasing of "Jesus" without attributing to His name and nature. finally asking me straight out, "Who do you think that I speaking, am?". I answer with all confidence, "You are Himself, Jesus", whereupon He smiled from ear to ear. the whole repremand went on for more than an hour - maybe two, starting very gentle, rising up to voiced repremand in an angry yet assertive tone that took nothing from me, ending gently, with an understanding that there is nothing in and of my life that is not known beyond myself, moreso than I myself could know, as I am most blind to it. following that brief interlude the drunken man returned to pass out and sleep it off. I spoke with him the next morning and he had no memory whatsoever of it, and his last "worldly" words to me were, "go with god".

ultimately the moral is, don't judge a book by it's momentary cover, for apparently in a sobering state this man was "with god" to an abnormal extent; moreso at, the face of god is everywhere as everyone right in front of our face.

a prayer for peace within myself often delivers inner war, as those things not myself are revealed, exposed to be seen by I alone. sometimes i am caught as throwing a stone into it, and i shamed must regroup in my truth, seeing that this stone was not I, but exposure of what is not rightfully myself, yet that which myself had held, and in holding there was need in having thrown it.

the mystery/ies of this world outlying would have us purge what is not ourselves into it, to that point where we awaken to poner, "when is enough...enough?". this "when" i yet ponder, wondering "when".

but I see the why, the who, the what, the where, and I even see the how. this "when" i suggest is not any "mine" to say, and is everybit up to everyone as everyman in due time, exclaimed in one assertive voice.

perhaps...

tim

Blog Entries

What a remarkable experience, Tim. It took my breath away and made me a little envious.

Blog Entries

Yeah, definitely. Wow.

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    a prayer for peace within myself often delivers inner war, as those things not myself are revealed, exposed to be seen by I alone. sometimes i am caught as throwing a stone into it, and i shamed must regroup in my truth, seeing that this stone was not I, but exposure of what is not rightfully myself, yet that which myself had held, and in holding there was need in having thrown it.
    in addition, and following this quoted (apparently locked) statement:

pondered upon, the wonder of truth reveals itself, where Judas "the betrayer" did cast "the chief corner stone" into it. Judas was without sin, thereby with inner sight, he saw, even todays sees that which within himself is God alone and "I", the unique child of god, the child of wonder uniquely within each in every of one.

just as the Buddha ascribed in his words, "if you see me on the road, kill me", himself realizing the truth uniquely within each to be translated experientially and uniquely understood within, and the obstacle held within which would obstruct that very 'real' unique and personal truth.

it would appear that in truth, all of man's expressions are as many feathers in spirited wings and tail/tale, and our world is but that shadow cast below from flight far above.

Blog Entries

Didn't want you to delete it months later.