Thread: What is happening to me?

What is happening to me?

Hello,

I have been exposed to different situations since I am a kid and I have some abilities such as seeing the aura, getting messages in my dreams, etc.

Lately I've have something happening to me and I don't know what it is. Would you be so kind to guide me?

At night I suddenly get very energetic. My heart starts beating fast. It's like getting over excited. A million positive thoughts come to my head. Like having a fever that feels amazing. I shiver a little, like cold waves, tingly. I start feeling light. I toss and torn in bed but can't sleep. However, I am very comfortable. It's almost like being high. I close my eyes and I feel something is "about to happen" but I don't know what. I have thoughts that come alone like "I am almost sure I could start flying now" or make anything happen. In fact both times I thought of things I wanted to attract so passionately that I have the very next day, that has been shocking.
    It's like something building inside, like an orgasm but not quiet. Cant explain.
    When I close my eyes I feel out of my body. Like I am not in it. Suddenly I feel I am 'transforming" into something. No idea what. I get a bit scared and that feeling stops.
    I also feel there's energy getting pulled from the middle of my stomach.

What makes me question if it's the beginning of an astral projection is the fact that I never fall asleep. Nowhere near. Too "excited".

I love it whatever it is. It is not something I have felt before.

Thank you very much.

Re: What is happening to me?

G'day,

Yes, I think you are correct. These symptoms do relate to astral projection. You are most likely succeeding many times per night, but not recalling the memories of these experiences.

Some dream recall practice would help.

Affirmations (verbal and silent) expressing your desire to project and remember, would help.

More than anything, it would help if you relaxed into this when it happens. Just relax and 'observe' yourself. This is all you have to do. Focusing on the sensations you are feeling will help keep your mind relaxed and clear of thought words.

If you feel you are out of body, but cannot see, use command 'mentally' like 'give me sight' 'vision now' or 'please give me sight'

Relax, stay calm, observe yourself.

Robert