Thread: kundalini strobe in lucid dream?

kundalini strobe in lucid dream?

Hello there,

I'm relatively new (6 months or so) to Robert's system of energy work, but have practiced regularly and experienced some unusual phenomenon. I've had many instances where a particular chakra has become particularly active, buzzing and throbbing for days at a time. This has been restricted to my lower chakra so far (base, navel, solar plexus and heart, all on different occasions). Not too long ago though, I became lucid in a dream where I was meditating in the dream. When I gained consciousness (in the dream), I was sitting cross-legged, meditating, and experienced a spinning sensation. Everything then became super bright white and the spinning intensified and I woke up feeling very frightened. I no longer saw the brightness in my minds eye, but I immediately recalled the sensations and my heart chakra was very active with buzzing and electrical sensations. This went on for 2 or 3 days, and during this time I felt very different (spiritually?). I was a bit emotional, feeling great levels of sympathy and love at times. I also felt this odd compelling to "do something good" - like a need to volunteer or something. After a couple days, this heightened sense of 'being' for lack of a better word went away, and I went back to 'normal'. I've had a few active heart chakra moments like this since then - particularly at night, giving me insomnia - but I haven't experienced those same levels of emotion or consciousness. I'm just curious if any of this sounds par for the course, and if this might have been what Robert describes as a strobe, but in a lucid dream? Not sure if this is even possible really. I've just felt a bit 'mixed up' in general since taking on my studies over the last 6 months and was curious how familiar any of this might sound.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this.

Cheers

Blog Entries

Re: kundalini strobe in lucid dream?

Somewhat familiar.
    I've had similar experiences in dreams and projection, (one dream, one projection) and I think it's some sort of 'upgrade' of the energy body.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.