Thread: Holy Spirit gifts

asalantu Guest

Holy Spirit gifts

Dear Sir...

¿Holy Spirit gifts (following Catholic Church tradition) has some to do with Kundalini phenomenology? If not the case, ¿what was its mechanics?

My best regards,
    Àngel

Re: Holy Spirit gits

In my opinion, the term 'holy spirit' is generally related to the actions of your Higher Self, which is your divine aspect.

This aspect is also called 'spirit guide' 'God' and many other things. It does not mind what you call it.

I know this has specific meaning to religious persons, and I will not enter into a debate on this.

The higher self becomes active within persons through regular meditation and introspection. A minority of people are 'naturals' at this and the higher self will be more active from birth, or easily connected with at some time in life.

Kundalini raising is not necessary. A belief system shift to 'allow' interaction with your higher self is usually necessary, barring natural ability.

Talking to your higher self also helps, as this recognizes the great observer within you and 'allows' it to become more active in your life.

The higher self is always active in everyone, but this can be said to be more peripheral in its workings, as opposed to a direct and personal relationship.

The definition of the term 'mystic' includes a direct relationship with God (higher self), as well as an experiential approach to everything.

Again, the way to achieve contact this is through regular meditation, introspection, prayer, and energy work.

I hope this helps.

robert