Thread: Crop Circles. Pyramids.

Crop Circles. Pyramids.

this was a a few mornings ago -
    Crop Circles.
    i am at the home of an old girlfriend, from high school. i've always had fond memories of her, and regrets about the fact that we split up. i'm in the house with her brothers and father. i'm telling them i always loved her. then she comes in, there is a warm reunion between us.
    we all go out into the back garden, which is very large. more of a field than a garden.
    suddenly i notice that there are crop circles in the long grass! there are various patterns/symbols, some large, some relatively small.
    i can't make them out from ground level, so stand on a piece of garden furniture to get a better look.
    now i can see them a little better. the small one is close to me. i pull out my phone, to try to take pictures of it.
    as i'm attempting to take pictures, i look and see that her father seems to have cut the grass already, deleting the larger one.
    i try to get the smaller one in the frame of the camera, but before i can get the shot, it is gone.

Pyramids.
    this was immediately after the crop circle incident, but seemed like a separate dream.
    i'm on top of a large pyramid with my sister.
    i have a slight moment of vertigo, as i look down the side of the pyramid, which is built on top of a mountain.
    i steady myself, seeing that there is a plateaux of grass only a couple of metres below us, so there's no distance i could fall.

then my view changes, and i'm being shown a view of the pyramid from very high up. it looks like a technical drawing of the structure. it is actually two pyramids built together, side by side, with their bases overlapping each other. like a two-headed pyramid, with a wide flat grassy shelf near the top running from one to the other. on this grass shelf i see two sphinx-like statues. the whole thing is built into the mountainside.
    as i'm being shown this image, the structures of the two pyramids are highlighted, as i receive technical information about why the two were built this way. then, other parts of the structure are highlighted, one by one.
    the entire structure is a series of geometric shapes built overlapping one another for specific energetic purposes.

my view changes back, and i'm standing on top of the pyramid again. i fly off down the side of the mountain, gliding down a few feet above the mountainside, and land in what seems to be some sort of holiday/recreation area. there's a golf course, but it's crazily busy. i have to dodge golf balls left and right!
    i lie flat on the ground to avoid them.
    then some sort of signal happens, and everybody is leaving to go home.
    i join the people who are making their way to what i assume is the car park.
    i find myself on my bike, so i start having some fun, riding around on the bumps and hills of the golf course for a bit...i almost run into some females who seem to be sitting having a picnic.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: Crop Circles. Pyramids.

Hello, Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    this was a a few mornings ago -
    Crop Circles.
    i am at the home of an old girlfriend, from high school. i've always had fond memories of her, and regrets about the fact that we split up. i'm in the house with her brothers and father. i'm telling them i always loved her. then she comes in, there is a warm reunion between us.
    we all go out into the back garden, which is very large. more of a field than a garden.
    suddenly i notice that there are crop circles in the long grass! there are various patterns/symbols, some large, some relatively small.
    i can't make them out from ground level, so stand on a piece of garden furniture to get a better look.
    now i can see them a little better. the small one is close to me. i pull out my phone, to try to take pictures of it.
    as i'm attempting to take pictures, i look and see that her father seems to have cut the grass already, deleting the larger one.
    i try to get the smaller one in the frame of the camera, but before i can get the shot, it is gone.
    The long grass is growth. Crop circles are mysterious symbols we don't understand, let's assume here they come from an "alien source." In order to decode these "symbols related to your growth" coming from an "alien consciousness" you try to achieve a higher level of awareness/a higher perspective (looking from above).

In your past dream you used your mobile phone for reality creation, and I commented that it represents your link to higher guidance (a "high tech" device). You try to access your own inner, higher guidance to decode these symbols you run into problems. You seem to encounter some interference (the father having cut the grass.

I think the vanishing of the lesser crop circle means that you have problems recalling information from that higher perspective (recall = taking a picture, a snapshot). This will develop over time, as will the ability to decode symbols coming from that level. Kurt calls this kind of decoding skill "archetypal perception."

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Hello, Neil.

About the pyramids. Your instance of vertigo reminds me of my dream where I have to pass through a series of rooms. The vertigo is a sign that you're using inner senses that require a change of perspective that is unusual to you. The steadying of yourself is the act that shows that you successfully done that switch to the new perspective.

The tour of the pyramids you get seems to be the result of your change of perspective, you're successfully downloading information (the blueprints) about something. Pyramids remind me of the way the planes are described in theosophy.

The grassy plateau might be your "level of growth," so maybe you're being a given some kind of relation between everything else and yourself, too. You're taken to a higher perspective to bring back more information from there, I think.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    The long grass is growth. Crop circles are mysterious symbols we don't understand, let's assume here they come from an "alien source." In order to decode these "symbols related to your growth" coming from an "alien consciousness" you try to achieve a higher level of awareness/a higher perspective (looking from above).

In your past dream you used your mobile phone for reality creation, and I commented that it represents your link to higher guidance (a "high tech" device). You try to access your own inner, higher guidance to decode these symbols you run into problems. You seem to encounter some interference (the father having cut the grass.

I think the vanishing of the lesser crop circle means that you have problems recalling information from that higher perspective (recall = taking a picture, a snapshot). This will develop over time, as will the ability to decode symbols coming from that level. Kurt calls this kind of decoding skill "archetypal perception."

Cheers,
    Oliver
    yeah, that's pretty much what i'd thought about this part.
    it's interesting that in this dream i don't quite get to decode the information. then immediately after, i find myself in the pyramid dream, where i successfully receive information of some kind.
    could this be the same information, given in a less "alien" form?..

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Hello, Neil.

About the pyramids. Your instance of vertigo reminds me of my dream where I have to pass through a series of rooms. The vertigo is a sign that you're using inner senses that require a change of perspective that is unusual to you. The steadying of yourself is the act that shows that you successfully done that switch to the new perspective.

The tour of the pyramids you get seems to be the result of your change of perspective, you're successfully downloading information (the blueprints) about something. Pyramids remind me of the way the planes are described in theosophy.

The grassy plateau might be your "level of growth," so maybe you're being a given some kind of relation between everything else and yourself, too. You're taken to a higher perspective to bring back more information from there, I think.

Cheers,
    Oliver
    that seems right. after all of this, i fly back "down" to find my bike (a more familiar energy body), where i indulge in some good old fashioned play.
    if the grassy plateau indeed represents a level of growth, what comes after i've reached the top of the pyramid?
    a move into a higher vibrational energy body/level of understanding?

Blog Entries

Hello, Neil.

I have not enough context to tell. I don't know enough about the pyramids to decode more. But since you received the information in the second dream it might become clearer over time.

Cheers,
    Oliver

yesterday, reading a channeled message, this jumped out at me, brought this dream to mind -
    You have climbed the mountain and are now ready to step onto the summit. The journey of life in the lower vibrations has all but finished, and that means for every soul that is presently on Earth. By your actions and deeds you have reached a certain pinnacle in your evolution, which now requires you to move onto yet another cycle of experience. You will commence it with all of the spiritual knowledge gained as it remains with you forever.