Thread: Nightmare with s*&ual undertones! ?

niki123 Guest

Nightmare with s*&ual undertones! ?

Strangely,I only have nightmares if I sleep on my left side but this morning I wasn't sleeping on my left side and had one anyway.It seemed that I was in my old neighborhood but it looked quite different and there was a school in the corner of the block.I had a car and it was broken and I took it in for a repair estimate.I asked the mechanic how much it would cost to have it repaired and he told me that I should tell my 2 daughters to call him and he was asking for s*@ual favors obviously.I left and I screamed at him that I will call the cops on him and I'll tell them what a pervert he was.I woke up crying,really!

Blog Entries

Re: Nightmare with s*&ual undertones! ?

Hello, niki123.

The broken car is being denied to access to the mental body. At the current time "you can go no further." You need repairs - you need to recover. The school in the neighbourhood represents the learning to be had.

Your two daughters here are not your real daughters, but physical and astral body. I had them to me appear as two identical female twins in one of my key dreams, the mental body was an older boy.

In order to establish yourself in the mental body more (the effect of the repair - being able "to go" in the mental body) you would have to align your two lower bodies and stabilise them (effort = the cost).

Your daughters are a perfect symbol for your physical and astral bodies from the mental body perspective. They are "less evolved" (younger) but are directly and intimately related to you. Together you form a unit (in waking life a family, in this dream your self trying to establish itself at the mental body perspective).

In the dream you are quite probably offended because you take the dream literal instead of symbolically. Hence the reaction.

Cheers,
    Oliver

niki123 Guest

Re: Nightmare with s*&ual undertones! ?

Yieks !Although I thank you Oliver for your interpretation of my weird dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Hello, niki123.

The broken car is being denied to access to the mental body. At the current time "you can go no further." You need repairs - you need to recover. The school in the neighbourhood represents the learning to be had.

Your two daughters here are not your real daughters, but physical and astral body. I had them to me appear as two identical female twins in one of my key dreams, the mental body was an older boy.

In order to establish yourself in the mental body more (the effect of the repair - being able "to go" in the mental body) you would have to align your two lower bodies and stabilise them (effort = the cost).

Your daughters are a perfect symbol for your physical and astral bodies from the mental body perspective. They are "less evolved" (younger) but are directly and intimately related to you. Together you form a unit (in waking life a family, in this dream your self trying to establish itself at the mental body perspective).

In the dream you are quite probably offended because you take the dream literal instead of symbolically. Hence the reaction.

Cheers,
    Oliver