Thread: Distance Energy Work and Distance Attunements

Distance Energy Work and Distance Attunements

Over the last few years, I have tried various distance energy work - Reiki (from Ole, Rosemary, Power Attunements), Christa healing, Reconnective healing, Theta healing, Shamanic healing, Qigong healing, different kind of attunements, Shaktipat from others but never felt anything tangible.
    I read this on another forum and got thinking. Same with me, never felt any distance attunements like Reiki, Drisana, healing, ME, QE etc. Are there others like me here? Am I only one who Madam distance energy does not like? I sometimes feel so depressed when everyone is talking about how they felt energy, distance attunement etc.

Any suggestions on modalities which I can feel over a distance?

Thanks to all!

Re: Distance Energy Work and Distance Attunements

How are you at working with energy in person, on yourself, or having people work on you? Is there a certain shift in your mood that you can feel when you are receiving energy? It can be subtle and difficult to notice. It isn't that it feels weird, or strange in any way. The problem is that it is so normal it is easy to overlook. When you get better at sensing that mood, you can set times to receive energy. It is easier to feel your own energy because as the one sending as well as receiving, you are an active participant. When someone else sends to you, you have to be passive and allow it in. If you try to make something happen, that gets in the way. If you can find someone you feel comfortable with, it will be easier. The person matters more than the modality. At first you may have to just trust that it is working, and if you keep working with the same person it will get easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    How are you at working with energy in person, on yourself, or having people work on you? Is there a certain shift in your mood that you can feel when you are receiving energy? It can be subtle and difficult to notice. It isn't that it feels weird, or strange in any way. The problem is that it is so normal it is easy to overlook. When you get better at sensing that mood, you can set times to receive energy. It is easier to feel your own energy because as the one sending as well as receiving, you are an active participant. When someone else sends to you, you have to be passive and allow it in. If you try to make something happen, that gets in the way. If you can find someone you feel comfortable with, it will be easier. The person matters more than the modality. At first you may have to just trust that it is working, and if you keep working with the same person it will get easier.
    Tom,

Thanks for taking time to respond to me

How are you at working with energy in person, on yourself, or having people work on you?
    --> I work with Qigong, Pranayama, Hatha Yoga etc. and can feel energy. I can sense chi when I do Qigong, same when I do Pranayama. But when I have someone work on me through a distance, like say a healing session or a remote attunement, I feel nothing.

Is there a certain shift in your mood that you can feel when you are receiving energy?
    --> As far as distance work I have experienced, nothing specific. I posted this on another board and another kind gentleman offered to do a distance session. At that point I felt like my migraine was somewhat reduced but the moment I put the phone down, it was there. So, I guess I was only distracted while talking and it had not gone away really.

If you try to make something happen, that gets in the way. If you can find someone you feel comfortable with, it will be easier.
    --> This is probably true. All the attunements I have received are from people on the internet, like Re Hu Tek, Reiki and other stuff from Powerattunements.com etc. I could feel nothing during the sessions nor feel anything when I call upon those energies. On the contrary, I did a direct live reiki class with a teacher and could feel energy during attunement and after that as well.

So, my confusion is whether distance energy work works at all or is it simply a placebo? If it does, am I just being insensitive to energy or am I going to the wrong people for attunements.

Distance energy work and distant attunements do work. Why you do not feel the energy can have various reasons. One can be even, that you do not allow the energy or attunement.
    + Alienor +

ariesr Guest

test

Blog Entries

I think you should post this in the Healing Forum, that way those who come in to request a healing may see it and try it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.