Hi everyone
I've been advised that the reason I go too deep or not deep enough to reach the "window" for OBE might be because I need to do more lucid dream work and more energy work.
Last night I spent a few minutes doing the full body circuit until the abdominal energy storage center was full and then I stimulated all seven chakras. I don't spend too long doing chakra work as I am very sensitive to energy. Particularly the brow and crown chakras. After stimulating the brow chakra for only a few seconds I begin to experience pain in this area. Even as I type this and just think about the brow chakra I feel a dull ache in my forehead. I assume this is because I am a spiritual medium and have been practicing spiritual development of one kind or an other for over 20 years.
I can get into a light trance easily in a few seconds but as you know it's not quite deep enough. It's when I go past the light trance hypnogogic that I loose positive control. Is there a particular kind of energy work I should be doing in order to achieve MABA?
Forgive me for going around a little to arrive at my question but I felt some info about me might help.

Many thanks

PS