Thread: Vibrations from a lucid dream

Vibrations from a lucid dream

I was walking the kids through the hospital, and at some point I naturally became lucid. I had actually prayed to become lucid before I went to bed.

I let the kids know to stay where they were, and I was going to leave, try to sharpen my awareness, and have an OBE. My 5 year old boy kept trying to follow me, and as I tried to get him to stay, I wondered if the scene I was seeing around me was just a thought form I was creating in my bedroom, which is something I've been wondering about dreams. Then I noticed a sound. It sounded like a distant buzzing. I've been wondering about the nature of vibrations, and the role of dreams in OBE study lately, so I wondered, in front of the hospital, if I was hearing vibrations.

A moment later, I woke up in bed, with strong vibrations over my whole body except for my head. It was exhilarating, because I haven't felt good strong vibrations is some five or six years. I tried to use a trick I'd used before, and just wait for them to die down before I get up, and walk out of the body, but I got up bodily. At least, I'm almost certain that it was my body that got up. I've gotten this wrong before.

Just wanted to share.

Blog Entries

Re: Vibrations from a lucid dream

I don't get vibrations any more, but sometimes I do when I exit from a lucid dream, or on reentry.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Vibrations from a lucid dream

That has happened a few times to me. You can have a RTZ exit while you are dreaming and your interpretation of the exit sensations from the RTZ projections push over into the dream.
    So you may dream that you are getting a little electric shock or that you are shaking hands with someone who is wearing a joy buzzer or something like that.
    The dream is attempting to make sense of the RTZ exit sensations by creating a situation that best interprets the RTZ exit sensations to you in the context of your dream.

It is a dream so the interpretation of the RTZ exit sensations will probably make zero sense in the context of the dream.You may find yourself saying something like "why on Earth did this guy just come up to me and shake my hand wearing a joy buzzer."
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.