Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ocular Treatment via Ear

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Re: Ocular Treatment via Ear

Hi Sono,

Just wanted to say... I know that at least one negative interference sort of MO uses the "go with the nice man in the labcoat" effect which ties into the appeal to authority fallacy to override the conscious mind and obtain "consent" in a completely unethical way. They may even claim to be "helping" with something known that you've already got going on, but there is always an agenda, and one that has nothing to do with your own best interest. Many people are also way too quick to assume that anybody nonphysical who appears benevolent, authoritative or both has an automatic right to work on them energetically. Way too many nonphysical beings also tend to take advantage of what I've taken to calling (with much cynicism) "pretend consent", which basically seems to mean whatever they want it to at the time. Authoritative statements to revoke consent tend to counter this effect. Revoking it retroactively can even get your system reversing some of the damage of anything they may have done.

Obviously you'd have to work out what this event was and what the significance is for yourself, but my position has been basically to deny consent across the board for anything like this to take place. IMO it should raise a red flag that you were uncomfortable, but in general I do not personally recommend granting consent for healing to anyone nonphysical unless it's someone you know personally and have a good history with.

sono Guest

Mmmmm, food for thought indeed - in fact, I don't remember that I did give my consent at all to this procedure. . .

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

sono Guest

Wow, Tim, are you channelling, if you don't mind my asking? There is so much there that I have to think about it for a while (very busy at work at the moment). . .fwiw the word "nun" leaped out at me, though - I was a (Buddhist) nun for a short while in Thailand. . . got very ill & had to leave the "ashram" . . .

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

sono Guest

Thank you for your wisdom & insights! And for the links, I found them both very interesting; I have personal experience of the truth of the direction of the head when sleeping - would you mind posting that link again for others to benefit from, too - maybe under the Off Topic section?