Thread: Top Storey

sono Guest

Top Storey

I'm having a lot of disjointed dreams right now in "spanglish" = an ungrammatical mixture of English & Spanish (am going through tough time in physical world !) & last night dreamed I was with a friend of mine & our 2 respective boyfriends (not as in reality). We were all going to a restaurant together, & I said, "Why do we always find such unadventurous hombres?"

We all laughed, & I pointed to the top of a very strange building almost in the Tibetan style of architecture, where some chairs were precariously perched on a high balcony, & said we should go there to "el tope" for a meal.

Shortly afterwards I had to perform surgery on an odd mannikin, wearing steel bracelects (in the dream, "bracelets de acero" ) on his ankles, as I had remove steel plates from the soles (but translated wrongly as "almas"=souls) of his feet.

My subconscious definitely plays tricks with words/puns! Does anyone else find this, especially if you speak 2 or more languages? (No that I feel fluent in anything at all any more) Have even found signposts in Sanskrit (in which I am totally fluent in dreams!!)

Blog Entries

Re: Top Storey

Hello, sono.

I have my share of dream symbols referencing the English language. Sometimes I think in English, sometimes in German, so no surprise there.

You performed surgery on a puppet, so I wonder if you were exercising an energetic healing skill. Clairvoyants often seem to describe strong energetic blocks as steel plates lodged in the energy body. The soles/souls pun seems to be a common one.

The restaurant is directly what you say - "am going through tough time in physical world." You need restoration so you go to a restaurant. Another one of these puns. It's also a place where you nourish yourself and for many people dining out is a pleasant diversion from routine as well. Which seems to be what you're seeking - a little sense of adventure would help restore you.

The Tibetan architecture might be a hint to the nature of the adventure you seek - an adventure of a spiritual nature. Also, Tibet as a country is one of those with the highest elevation, so Tibet itself could serve as a symbol for a "higher plane." The high balcony could mean that you want to look down from that higher perspective for a change (balcony = view). You long for the highest perspective available to you.

At the same time you might have some reservations, as the chairs are "precariously perched." This might not only indicate adventure, but you might perceive that even when temporarily attained such a perspective is easy to lose again.

Cheers,
    Oliver

sono Guest

Wow, I can always rely on you to give a really spot-on dream analysis, thank you!

Blog Entries

Come in, come in, and drink a chair. I overcoat the grasshopper that you sit well.

(That's Puerto Rican spanglish, and yes.)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sono Guest

!FANTASTICO!