Thread: Is this a blockage removal?

Is this a blockage removal?

A question:

I was doing some energy work and when I got to my upper left arm by the shoulder, I decided to move my awareness inwards towards my heart/throat/back area since I usually have a hard time feeling it. I had noticed a tension where I imagine my rotator cuff to be. It stretched subtly to my neck. I figured it was a cramp.

Suddenly, as I passed energy through here I got really hot and began to sweat. I could feel the perspiration on my brow as if I was standing outside in the Florida heat. It was all quite strange seeing as to how the room was in was cold as ever. I decided to back off the area and slowly I cooled down again. A few minutes later I decided to test if the heat was related to the energy work and I bounced an energy ball from shoulder to shoulder. I felt this incredible heat wave flow all the way down my back/torso.

So the question is: was this a block that I was working away at? Cause, I don't usually start sweating while sitting down and relaxed and I've never really experienced anything like this during energy work.

Thanks!! =)

Blog Entries

Re: Is this a blockage removal?

I'm going to say, if there is no other underlying problem (night sweats, fever, hot flashes?), then a firm maybe. Could be.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Is this a blockage removal?

It was interesting reading your experience, because I had something similar, although not with radiating heat. I was working on the Bubbling Well point because both seemed to be blocked -- especially my right foot. So I started on my left foot, but after a bit, decided I needed something more forceful and imagined standing on the nozzle of a pressure washer. After a minute or so, it felt unblocked, so I turned down the 'pressure' and let it run in the background.

My right side was much more stubborn (I actually have a callous on this part of my foot), and to this day still have not unblocked it. Anyhow, after a couple of minutes working on the right foot, I got a sensation in my LEFT foot Bubbling Well point like someone sticking a hot poker into it -- this lasted for probably half a minute and was almost at the point of being excruciating. I've never felt anything like this before. Then it subsided.

I think in the future I will attempt to be a little more gentle with myself!