Scorpyn's post yesterday has got me thinking. I notice that I feel different types of energies when I'm doing energy work (instead of just feeling one kind of energy). Just out of curiosity, what are all the different types of energies everyone else perceives? Also, if you can remember, in what order did you start experiencing these different energies.

I feel: electricity, cold, heat, fluid, pressure, and a sensation that I can only describe as veins of a leaf with water/liquid running through them.

I began to feel them in this order: first electricity and pressure, then heat and cold, then fluid, and just recently I started feeling the vein thing.

I generally tend to feel the electricity in my hands and feet. The cold and heat I feel anywhere in my body, although I more often feel heat on the back half of my body and sometimes in my thighs. Pressure I generally feel in my head. The vein thing I feel in my upper torso, especially near my heart chakra. Sometimes the liquid running through the veins feels cold and wet, other times it feels warmer. Fluid I can feel in my legs, but also in my upper torso. In my legs, I also tend to feel some kind of mix between fluid and electricity.