Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Different types of energy

Scorpyn Guest
    You guys seem to be misunderstanding my posts completely. Electricity is electricity, but with different voltages/currents etc the same electrons will behave differently. When it comes to energy, this would not suggest several different types of energy, but rather one type of energy that can be transformed and used in many different ways depending on what you want from it and how you use it.

What I'm trying to say is that astral energies can probably be different and the same at the same time, and that's regardless of whether electrons are involved or not. Since electrons are physical, I believe that they are not really involved in this at all, I was merely making an example of something that is the same but can behave differently under different circumstances.

(I might add that lower power consumption in new computers is due to better designs rather than the ability to get more out of the same kind of component by giving it less power. When I said that you sometimes need to increase the power to get a more stable overclocking, I wasn't talking about changing the whole cpu. I am also aware of the difference between AC and DC, but I made a simplification to keep the technical stuff easy.)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpyn
    You guys seem to be misunderstanding my posts completely.
    I think it is a question of whether the analogy works for everyone, changing potential (emf) will result in current changes but is largely the same beast. Now if we are talking about the modulation of electrical flow then that probably works better.

(I might add that lower power consumption in new computers is due to better designs rather than the ability to get more out of the same kind of component by giving it less power.
    Thats right, newer technologies have over time used lower voltages with various benefits as part of the performance improvement which is why I wondered the 'if you re-made your computer to be able to sustain the very high voltage'.
    But not important so getting back on topic:
    What I'm trying to say is that astral energies can probably be different and the same at the same time, and that's regardless of whether electrons are involved or not.
    I think that there are a number of first hand experiences hereabouts which are being discussed and for myself I would agree the core energy idea with the addition of the desired intent by the various methods practiced around here. I think that anyone that practises any form of contact healing will note the changes in the nature of energy as different areas are addressed. The target point is likely to be different to the aura cleanse and the crown cleanse but the incoming flow will generally be much the same.
    Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Jaco
    Ki energy travels in some specific pathways, ... While reiki does not travel like that, it just goes where it wants
    I fundamentally disagree. Reiki is a method of channeling universal energy, it is not the energy itself . The energy channeled from Reiki can also be channeled through Korean Ki Therapy . Universal energy will go where it is needed through spiritual healing , reiki or ki therapy etc. , but advanced healing techniques can cause energy to pulse, flow or purge an area .It is the healer and the magician that can regulate the flow and the destination not the energy itself . I might have made a distinction with kundalini which does appear to have a consciousness of it's own . But I feel that the alchemical structures within the magician call it into place and time , yet that remains to be seen .

I have not tried to do reiki and new at once, maybe I'll try and see what happens
    I do regularly . I feel NEW is a method I use to raise and play with energy to expand and develop the energy body and power up . I feel Reiki is a method I use which in training has been limited to flowing universal energy from crown and heart through arms and out of palms .
    NEW is about using all pathways and developing the pathways . I raise energy with NEW methods prior to Reiki healing sessions ie from the feet to the heart and out the crown and from the crown and down to the heart and out the back of the heart . I see NEW as a framework which allows a knowledge of energy influence and effluence and pathways and allows one to play with energy to work with energy and to expand the energy body .

What is the difference between the energy that flows into, and out of storage center?
    That would depend upon the alchemical structure within the energy centre and the will and power of the magician . It could exit depleted having been used for some function or because it is stale . Or it could come out charged up and manifest a change somewhere else in the magician's body ie manifesting a wheel of life .
    I see ki as more of a "my" energy, that type of energy which is in me, not a background energy. Oh yeah, and reiki is summoned, you are more like a channel, than the source .
    I see Ki as energy just as psi and reiki as a method just as NEW .
    Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    Has anyone considered that maybe life force energy is a constant, and that you may be "feeling" it differently based on your expectations, what you've been told/taught, or your personal energy body development?
    This is interesting to consider but one does not have to look too far before it seems improbable . Only consider the energy variables in a room . High energy results from laughter , low energy results from anger . It is tangible and quantifiable and never constant . It is more like the weather .

The amount of energy we can flow through our body is not constant either . This is regulated by a number of factors which include health ,emotional well being , energy body development ,controlling drains and the amount of energy to tap from source .

The amount of energy which can be sourced depends upon the magician intimately . For example , one may be able to revitalise under full moon light another at the beach another on a mountain top or beneath the sea in scuba gear .

We have elemental preferences . And a capable magician may leave an area of lower energy and seek one which empowers them even when ill or constrained by life by projecting to the sun itself . There are places around us which abound in energy which we may tap .

The entire amount of energy in the universe may be constant but the energy within our own body or even within our own room is not constant .

Electricity can be used in many different ways, and can be ramped up to have a greater surge, but in the end, isn't it just electricity? I'm not an electrical engineer , but I don't believe I've ever heard of anyone talking about different kinds of electricity.
    But Energy is variable . Along the Electro Magnetic Spectrum are diverse forms from infrared to ultraviolet and these include but are not limited to microwaves , radio waves , light , sound and nuclear energy .
    Quote Originally Posted by cumo dante
    I find it very interesting that he kept referring to energies instead of energy. I wonder why that is? Do you think it's worth asking him on the "Ask Robert" section of the message board?
    Good point ! I can only assume he means subtle variants of energy ie elemental energy of fire , air , water , earth , akasha . But I remain curious .

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpyn
    In other words, I believe that reiki is a way to let the energy pass through without being modified on the way, whereas NEW is (usually) a way to convert raw energy to something else.
    I agree . Reiki can transmute one healed to a higher vibration but it does not lower one's vibration nor are the attunements meant to do this . Whereas raising energy through NEW methods is meant to cause personal alchemical transmutations . But I have heard that there is a Reiki level 4 beyond the current Master level . I wonder if this proposed new level will be a more powerful attunement and more modern improved circulation . I do advocate the use of Reiki and find the attunements do raise the vibration of the healer and possibly the "patient". But the passive flow from crown to heart and out the arms is all that I have learned in Reiki I and II and my mates with masters say that they have not learned differently , though the attunement is higher . I would use Reiki then as a beginner healer level . I found crystal healing combined with Reiki much stronger . I am certain that Ki Therapy is much stronger and more beneficial . But I also found the intuitive healing of Robert Bruce stronger than either of these methods .

I am not certain, but I believe Robet has not been trained in Reiki or Ki but has instead developed his energy body and projects a clean full flow and sends energy to the area he is drawn to . I am very weak right now and waiting for spine surgery . So my depleted state may have called in his helpers as I saw a healer guide with him and his higher self at the last healing . But generally he heals alone and brilliantly !

Thanks for this thread !
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

CunoDante Guest
    Thanks for all the different viewpoints, everyone. Aunt Clair, you made a good point about the infrared and ultraviolet ends of the spectrum -- I thoroughly threw all of that physics knowledge out of the window the day after I learned it, lol, but I guess I'll have to do some research now because I see where you might be going with that idea.

About Robert Bruce mentioning energies as opposed to energy. At first, I thought he might have been referring to the elements, but then I noticed at different points in the book, he would mention emotional energy and psychic energy, among other things, so it makes me wonder even more. I think I'm going to post the question in the "Ask Robert" forum sometime today.

Aunt Clair, can the elemental energies be converted into mental energy, emotional energy, etc.?

waves of elemental emotional or mental energy

We have cross posted , lol . I just posted your question and mine in the Ask Robert section .
    Quote Originally Posted by CunoDante
    Aunt Clair, can the elemental energies be converted into mental energy, emotional energy, etc.?
    Yes , Robert for example used ice energy to heal my inflamed spine . He consciously projected fire energy to heal my respiratory infection and caused it to bounce up and down the sternum breaking up the phlegm. I percieved it as bubbles . He is the most gifted healer I have ever met . If he was an angry violent man instead of the gentle man he has become , he could send a powerful wave of elemental psychic energy to attack instead of heal .

We all do this to a smaller degree unconsciously . We send anger unconciously in waves and core image attacks generally not realising how effectively this destroys anothers immune system or causes their own weaknesses to manifest . We can also send emotions consciously ie love , emotional support and encouragement . What we send out also returns to us .

So yes we all send waves of energy to each other consciously or unconsciously but we have to be aware , willing and capable to send a specific elemental wave of energy . It unfortunately does not require great skill to convert energy to a psychic attack .We are capable of doing this without conscious reflection . When we do so , we injure ourselves!

But we can learn to send a wave of water to cleanse the energy of a room ,to send fire to burn out an infection , to send earth waves to ground someone who is unsettled and agitated . Franz Bardon and Robert Bruce wrote about sending earth or mud to one who is violently attacking .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

it's me! (place your choice of theme music here...)
    "i sing the body electric" would be appropriate!

not sure exactly what i have to say about all this, except how strange i find it that everyone thinks everything to be different/separate.
    the weather, our bodies, computers, elements, magicians, everything...all electrical. astral, physical, whatever. methods for 'conscious use' may differ & complicate, but it all seems extremely primitive to me.
    we haven't a clue...hardly.

like water (which is also electrical). exceptionally conductive. we drink it, bathe in it, water our lawns with it, and that's about it. as far as using it holistically...there's clustered/programmed water, and hydrosols (flower waters, etc), but we're just beginning to see that it's an intelligent, conscious, living relative.

we forget a lot of the time that we're mostly water, but all in all we are electric, which is my point a lot of times with hydration, fasting, cleansing being some of the most important work we can be vigilant about. way before redirecting energies & aiding others!!! i have a hard time (personally) listening to someone talk about reiki with a soda in their hand & those sorts of mentalities...but that's me needing to let go and move on.

i don't understand how any of this could be boring?!? it's no different from GOD, and that seems to garner a lot of enthusiasm. and although it's been said a few times "oh...i learned all this before, but forgot it immediately" no you didn't...you "heard" it all before & forgot it immediately. you didn't learn anything! and probably a good thing at the time, bcuz it was probably disinformation.

we've set things up along the way where we don't feel we're accomplishing much unless theres pain involved. unless the process is long and drawn out, and we're hammering stuff in to fit what we think. barbaric. the idea that newer computers use 'less' energy is a good point to stick with! less being more....efficient.
    we're surrounded by the stuff (electricity) & once we're able to grasp that and tap into many things...we won't need oil, batteries, solar panels, cords, wires, boxes, etc. we won't need a lot of things we believe are essential now. does seem a long way off though.
    sad that the basics aren't more interesting to most.

we need a whole new generation that isn't confined by what's already believed!

i'm including these links from another forum (GOM)...
    worth looking at, although i haven't explored them all yet.
    http://www.electric-cosmos.org/

http://www.holoscience.com/

http://public.lanl.gov/alp/plasma/universe.html

http://www.skepticalinvestigations.org/ ... igbang.htm

Also, a theosophical perspective on cosmology and the big bang.
    http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dp5/cosmo.htm

also a good book "body electric" can be purchase used at amazon from $6.15

and "virtual medicine" which i haven't read, but the author Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby was on c2c the night before last.
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2006/03/20.html
    http://www.alternative-doctor.com/

keith's site has information on how they're sending the signature energies of medicines over the internet to heal people! gives a whole new realm to the home-based business of healing! PHG!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
    But Energy is variable . Along the Electro Magnetic Spectrum are diverse forms from infrared to ultraviolet and these include but are not limited to microwaves , radio waves , light , sound and nuclear energy .
    The image at this http://www.electro-optical.com/bb_rad/emspect.htm shows the spectrum which may be of interest. One small point, your text can read as infrared and ultraviolet being at either end of the EM spectrum, rather it is at either end of the light spectrum. Nuclear energy is not in the first instance EM but does produce EM such as Gamma Radiation and not forgetting Infrared. There are also other types of radiation from Nuclear sources. Moving on.

But I also found the intuitive healing of Robert Bruce stronger than either of these methods .

I am not certain, but I believe Robet has not been trained in Reiki or Ki but has instead developed his energy body and projects a clean full flow and sends energy to the area he is drawn to .
    This somewhat allies to the methods used by healers of the western traditions such as spiritualism and so on. With development the energy is focussed or not, free flowed or not depending on the requirement and its nature/ modulation is determined by the needs and as per my example in a post above will change over time for individual sessions.
    Remain fluid.
    This is interesting to consider but one does not have to look too far before it seems improbable . Only consider the energy variables in a room . High energy results from laughter , low energy results from anger . It is tangible and quantifiable and never constant . It is more like the weather .
    In fact we use the term 'weather' when taking an interest at a large area whereby the flows and ebbs are looked at to actually get a sense of change in the overall energy levels and spiritual intent. We then with others exchange the info from their areas of interest for comparision purposes. This can be useful (especially if accurate ) in that individuals will report conditions assumed to be closely associated with themselves when it could also be a product of their larger environment conditions and not primarily driven/ initiated by personal circumstance.
    Mick

Quote Originally Posted by muse333
    i don't understand how any of this could be boring?!? it's no different from GOD, and that seems to garner a lot of enthusiasm. and although it's been said a few times "oh...i learned all this before, but forgot it immediately" no you didn't...you "heard" it all before & forgot it immediately. you didn't learn anything! and probably a good thing at the time, bcuz it was probably disinformation.
    And not forgetting that it is those that engage with the 'boring' (for boring read knowledge) that make such sites and much much more possible.
    Mick

i don't want to step on any toes...really i don't, and actually i'm quite tired of putting that disclaimer before every post. maybe i should just add it to my sig?!?

i just have to say that it amazes me how much energy is put into metaphysics without any background/interest in basic science, or just the basic workings of things...in general/at large. i would consider myself very spiritual (if i did that kind of thing), with a solid 'practical' foundation in magic, herbalism, healing, etc. but i didn't develop by reaching for any big brass ring. it came through little simple things.
    the chop wood, carry water philosophy.
    working with clay (mutability/flexibility/elements),
    paint (color/composition/structure). magic, herbalism & naturopathy is a combination of cooking and survival camping trips, and living off-grid. a lot came through construction...plumbing and wiring, and the flow & redirection of energy. the methodical trance type meditation of building a brick wall, or sanding 2000 linear feet of crown molding! . it could just be me...but i learn best 'hands-on". whether it's upgrading my computer, or rebuilding an engine, or knitting a sweater, or making soap.
    anyway...that's where i get my inspiration from and it's the foundation for the rest. a very solid one i'm coming to find out.

just seems that so many people miss this part of the course.
    the importance of it. the basic principles of 'the uncarved block', and all that. i just think it would be better to use 'concepts' that one understood, in order to convey their understanding of things...rather then reaching into what they don't understand to support their ideas. for me it would be just as intelligent, but carry more of the unspoken wieght...integrity and substance. otherwise...there seems to be a good deal of passion in regards to what y'all believe, and i can't argue with that. i could , but i won't. kidding (again)

i don't know what i'm talking about. just filler.

CunoDante Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
    Good point ! I can only assume he means subtle variants of energy ie elemental energy of fire , air , water , earth , akasha . But I remain curious .
    Aunt Clair, this is what I was referring to when I said Robert mentioned emotional energy, psychic energy, etc. It's from Mastering Astral Projection, page 77.

The human energy body has three major storage centers where different qualities of energies are accumulated. First there is the sub-navel storage center, located midway between the belly button and pubic line two inches inside the average body. This stores raw physical vitality. Next there is the subheart storage, located in the center of the chest at the base of the sternum two inches inside the average body. This stores raw emotional energy. Then there is the subbrow storage center, located between the eye socket ridges in the center of the brow just inside the skull. This stores raw mental and psychic energy (Figure 4).

The Taoists (pronounced like "Daoists") refer to these three storage centers simply as upper, middle, and lower tan tiens. These correspond to three different types of energy called the three treasures: shen (spirit), chi (life force), and ching (sexual and body essence energy), respectively. The tan tiens also have cultural names: Palace of Ni Wan (forehead/brain), Crimson Palace (heart), and Yellow Court (Navel/belly button), respectively.
    Maybe he was trying to oversimplify things so that people could get it (in reference to emotional energy, mental energy, etc.), or maybe he actually meant it the way he wrote it. I'll guess we'll have to wait to find out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast