You guys seem to be misunderstanding my posts completely. Electricity is electricity, but with different voltages/currents etc the same electrons will behave differently. When it comes to energy, this would not suggest several different types of energy, but rather one type of energy that can be transformed and used in many different ways depending on what you want from it and how you use it.

What I'm trying to say is that astral energies can probably be different and the same at the same time, and that's regardless of whether electrons are involved or not. Since electrons are physical, I believe that they are not really involved in this at all, I was merely making an example of something that is the same but can behave differently under different circumstances.

(I might add that lower power consumption in new computers is due to better designs rather than the ability to get more out of the same kind of component by giving it less power. When I said that you sometimes need to increase the power to get a more stable overclocking, I wasn't talking about changing the whole cpu. I am also aware of the difference between AC and DC, but I made a simplification to keep the technical stuff easy.)