Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Different types of energy

CunoDante, thanks for that . After re-reading 77-78 of MAP , I agree with your perception that Robert meant Chi ,Shen and Ching instead and that by energies he is not meaning elemental energies but raw vs transmuted and spiritual , sexual ,and life force . And I deleted my questions on the ASK ROBERT forum as I see that you have entered a similar one of your own .

Quote Originally Posted by mick
    .. One small point, your text can read as infrared and ultraviolet being at either end of the EM spectrum, rather it is at either end of the light spectrum...
    Point taken , I can see how that might be misconstrued to imply that the EMR continuum began with infrared and ended with UltraViolet .I am aware that this is the visible light spectrum portion of that EMR continuum , yes .

There are 5 fundamental forces of the Universe:
    1.strong nuclear -glue within atoms to hold them together
    2.weak nuclear -allows radioactive decay and the release of energy
    3.electro magnetic energy - sound light heat electrical and magnetic
    4.gravity -pull on onjects as they get closer together
    as a warping of space between objects
    5.dark energy - a repulsive force .. the more space between two objects the greater the force to continue the push to repel them from each other ,
    http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/scien ... ctrum.html
    http://www.electro-optical.com/bb_rad/emspect.htm
    http://unihedron.com/projects/spectrum/

Relating physical energies and forces to metaphysical energies and forces got me musing about this again . My husband is an electrical engineer and a tad on the metaphysical level too . Today , we were discussing possible corresponding relations . For example the composition elements on the left glove are ;
    Rose Magick SACRE COEUR is a 'glue' or cohesion -STRONG nuclear
    Aqua Magick AQUA VITAE is a solute -WEAK
    Amber Magick FEU de PRIMA MATERIA is energy or catalyst - EMR
    Purple Magick FORCE and may be used as a solvent - DARK
    Gold AMORIS - GRAVITY

These are not so unlike currently and I wonder if the advanced elemental compositions will make a better 1:1 correspondence at some point . That is ,that the physical forces and energy types will have a corresponding metaphysical energy and force in the human energy body . Because the body continues to colour up hermetically with increasing sophistication and perhaps it might be developing this parallel .

http://www.occultforums.com/showthread. ... post273827
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Aunt Clair,
    I like your new picture! Hope everything goes well with your health. Regarding Reiki...I'm 4th level. It's just called Master/Teacher and "allows" you to teach others how to do attunements. I didn't notice any difference in the energy, but I don't really use Reiki anymore. I use something similar to Robert's technique and it's more powerful for me.
    I agree with you that Reiki is a technique to basically funnel the energy.

Sorry to those of you who seem to think I'm an incomplete person because I think Electrical Engineering is boring. I also think Math is boring but very important. It's a good thing we have lots of mathmaticians to figure things out, 'cause we'd be in trouble if any of it depended on me. I'm a right brained person and proud of it. We can't all be experts or even well versed about everything. Different strokes for different folks. I could probably name a few subjects that I am quite well versed in that many have no clue about. So there! And, speaking for the middle-aged and elderly, you actually CAN learn something and then forget it. It's called dementia. Certain prescription drugs (and illegal) can also cause short term and long term memory loss. Don't I know it! Or, do I? I can't seem to remember.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4