Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Burning up ,anger and fire coming out of my nose !?

niki123 Guest

Burning up ,anger and fire coming out of my nose !?

My K has been acting up since yesterday and I get really hot and angry.Things have been really hectic for the past week and things are not working out,people make me angry for good reason,things are burning out like the power supply from my other computer and I can't take crap from anyone anymore,even my own mother.You could say that hell has blown over and all I want is some peace and quiet.

Blog Entries

Re: Burning up ,anger and fire coming out of my nose !?

Hey, niki123.

You can not all keep it in. It has to go somewhere.

Any kind of change in sight?

Cheers,
    Oliver

It is definitely one of the pitfalls of awakening the sleeping serpent.

It is definitely a strain if you're married and have kids. For this reason, I stopped.

However, somethings once awakened cannot be put to rest again. I am learning this the hard way.

niki123 Guest

Not yet but today I'm supossed to take my son to a different high school.He wanted to transfer to another school and they've been giving me the run around all week.I just received a phone call and we have to go back to the Enrollment center AGAIN to see the same witch who gave us the run around.I'll make sure to give her a piece of my mind after she gets the papers done.Aaaargggghhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Hey, niki123.

You can not all keep it in. It has to go somewhere.

Any kind of change in sight?

Cheers,
    Oliver

niki123 Guest

Lol !The pitfalls of awakening the sleeping serpent ! I've never had a problem with anger and things never got this frustrating before,except that time once in the laundromat when this woman took over my table where I had my clothes on and I got really angry and it included tunnel vision,strange voice and cursing.I don't think that was me !I don't think I would want a repeat of that ever !I've got to cool down because I'm going to court this week too.
    Quote Originally Posted by anees
    It is definitely one of the pitfalls of awakening the sleeping serpent.

It is definitely a strain if you're married and have kids. For this reason, I stopped.

However, somethings once awakened cannot be put to rest again. I am learning this the hard way.

Jananz Guest

Fall is the angry time of year...adrenal flush for animal-organizing for winter.
    The chinook hot winds, or positive ion beginnings of large weather fronts also generate anger.
    Chill out by some falling water, lie on the ground, conscious breathing, sunbathing, drinking heaps of water, magnesium and raw greens will also help...perhaps some 50:50 carrot/celery juice will help.

niki123 Guest

I think the anger inside was generated by these unpleasant events in my life recently and maybe because of the frustration I was experiencing while being at the whim of other people.It's hard to be in the hands of careless puppeteers!I just want all the people who think that they can rule my life out of my life.I'm better now,not so hot and there's no anger just hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jananz
    Fall is the angry time of year...adrenal flush for animal-organizing for winter.
    The chinook hot winds, or positive ion beginnings of large weather fronts also generate anger.
    Chill out by some falling water, lie on the ground, conscious breathing, sunbathing, drinking heaps of water, magnesium and raw greens will also help...perhaps some 50:50 carrot/celery juice will help.

Blog Entries

Hello, niki123.

You could start lessening the anger by seeing that the harm others are causing you is because of their immaturity. They don't know better, not from the heart. Only if you know better in your heart you can act better. You notice this disparity as you know better and don't act the same. Acknowledge this and accept your own inner knowledge.

Then think about the situation at hand, all the separate ongoing dramas and crisis. What do they have in common? How could you have prevented them? Were there early signs or messages you've ignored? What kind of behavioural change could prevent this from occuring again?

Then visualise having acted like that in the past. How you would have acted back then if you knew what you know now. Maybe write that down. This can also serve as a template for guiding future actions - like how to pick your next apartment.

See if you then can forgive others for their immaturity. Forgive yourself for any mistakes you might have made. Try to see if you can transform your attitudes and your approach to things in a way so that this won't repeat, and if you can manage that, realise that there has indeed been important learning - no matter how the challenging and stressful the situation was, if you can walk out of it valueing yourself enough to properly protect yourself in the future and taking care of yourself better, then you have accomplished a big thing.

Take care,
    Oliver

niki123 Guest

Yes Oliver,I can understand why people are the way they are but once you understand it you want to stop it.The problem is that some people don't want to change for the better and take great pleasure in screwing others.Since rent is so expensive here in Ny and I don't make enough money I don't have much choice about who's my landlord and by that I mean it's whoever would take us.Unless I move in with somebody and get married again I'm really screwed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Hello, niki123.

You could start lessening the anger by seeing that the harm others are causing you is because of their immaturity. They don't know better, not from the heart. Only if you know better in your heart you can act better. You notice this disparity as you know better and don't act the same. Acknowledge this and accept your own inner knowledge.

Then think about the situation at hand, all the separate ongoing dramas and crisis. What do they have in common? How could you have prevented them? Were there early signs or messages you've ignored? What kind of behavioural change could prevent this from occuring again?

Then visualise having acted like that in the past. How you would have acted back then if you knew what you know now. Maybe write that down. This can also serve as a template for guiding future actions - like how to pick your next apartment.

See if you then can forgive others for their immaturity. Forgive yourself for any mistakes you might have made. Try to see if you can transform your attitudes and your approach to things in a way so that this won't repeat, and if you can manage that, realise that there has indeed been important learning - no matter how the challenging and stressful the situation was, if you can walk out of it valueing yourself enough to properly protect yourself in the future and taking care of yourself better, then you have accomplished a big thing.

Take care,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Maybe NY is the wrong town for you? What's tying you to it?

Cheers,
    Oliver

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast