Thread: Was this an attack??

sono Guest

Was this an attack??

I woke this morning to a repeated rhyme, "May all your lovely resolutions, turn to dust, turn to lust, may all your lovely resolutions become must, become dust" !!!

I didn't like it at all & plan to have salt bath this evening & do ritual protections. . . .does anyone have any thoughts on this, it sounds like a spell to me!?

Blog Entries

Re: Was this an attack??

Hello, sono

This seems to contain two components - what you desire to do (lust) and what you think you should do (must). The first ones are astral body impulses, and the "must" ("I think I should do something") is a mental body impulse.

These impulses can, under certain circumstances, screen out the higher impulses. Look around you - how many people are driven by their lower desires, and how many are driven by what "should" be done?

The astral body screens out the soul's impulses by pursuing just by what it needs to have, must have. That's lust, desire. I need this person, I am my desire.

The mental body screens out the soul's impulses by pursuing what should be done, what must be done, what is "right," arguing against the soul in the process. If you have to "convince yourself" or argue with yourself then this might usually be the case.

So maybe it's not always a bad thing if your "lovely intentions" (the motivations that drive you, maybe here originating from the astral and mental body) turn to dust.

And a salt bath is a good for the skin anyway.

Cheers,
    Oliver

sono Guest

Heheheh! Thanks, as usual Oliver. . . . .I must say I am constantly measuring myself against what I feel I should be doing, & what I often end up doing. . . . .

Blog Entries

Hey, sono.

Most of the things the mind argues for can derive from the loveliest intentions. It doesn't mean it's what the soul wants you to do now. That's when the inner argument starts - I should do this, I should do that, this must be done.

The intentions can be good, but from the soul's perspective they "turn to dust" - like the person that intends to become uber-spiritual and forces itself to sit in meditation all day, because that's the spiritual thing to do, right? Lovely intention all the way. Just one example.

Cheers,
    Oliver