Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It's good to think -- but not too much

Re: It's good to think -- but not too much

OOhhh yes! I was trying to add to a bit of affirmation to the page, sorry!

I understand what you mean about constant brooding. It's more like an intrinsic brooding, an automatic baked in response to reinforce some sort of ineffectiveness or lack of control.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heliac
    I was trying to add to a bit of affirmation to the page
    Well there's nothing wrong with that.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

brood
    n.
    1. The young of certain animals, especially a group of young birds or fowl hatched at one time and cared for by the same mother.
    2. The children in one family.

v. brood·ed, brood·ing, broods
    1. To sit on or hatch (eggs).
    2. To protect (young) by or as if by covering with the wings.

v.intr.
    1. To sit on or hatch eggs.
    2. To hover envelopingly; loom.
    a. To be deep in thought; meditate.
    b. To focus the attention on a subject persistently and moodily; worry: brooded over the insult for several days.
    c. To be depressed.

i suppose that depression hatches a new you, forces one to dwell within where they would normally deny themself access because their world without demands them to be what is normally accepted as visibly "productive" by others.

nonetheless, brooding or deep thought can make leaps within, where externally in the field of reference one may remain baffled. einstein worked with a pad paper to outwardly free associate and catch what within himself was observed, yet required him to hatch it out toward being caught/hatched into the workable world of matter/s. the practice probably served to make him very irratable, condescending and anti-social...etc. however, a hen in the henhouse is not always condusive to invasion of gathering her eggs.

though, i would imagine that einstein was more of a contemplative, conversing with the 'what is' about the 'how come'. the meditative would have delivered him to a relaxed state of mind, wherein most would begin to nod off. but he in this relaxed state met eye to eye with the visual silent running, accessed it's language, spoke with it in the trade of thought/s.

he must have been a prayerful human being, and i imagine that he later felt much anguish in seeing where the outcomes of his hatching/s were being led and leading.

i think, that the trouble with us humans that would hatch such, is that we just dont have the wings to cover and protect it. we merely have our contributable brevity, if we do indeed have that at all.

it might be safe to say, that with all the abounding mutually controversial theorys of late, no human has ever leaped beyond misunderstanding the inward accessable language, a language which is in kind as human. we are obsessed with parts, as we fear mightily the whole.

we would imagine to think that this whole is god, yet it is our human self in the understandable image of god, of course then you might see that God as Image remains incomprehensibly removed as God beyond God. it is advised that one humanly know themself, yet being as we identify this whole human nature as parts, the overwhelming incredulous outcome is terror, a terror that must be god almighty, it must be demons and angels in the battle of good vs evil, which is souly in our helpless human stead. so, illogically, we follow this belief outwardly, applying all of our devisive logic toward it's help, imagining thinking to help god as it were.

i crawl out of bed in the morning, walk into the bathroom, look into the mirror, and lord have mercy what a fright, who is this reflection staring back at me!!!?. so to please my reflection, i brush my hair, wash my face, brush my teeth...etc, and meet it half way with a, that's as good as it gets fella. was not it my reflection that reported to me such an overwhelming incredulous fright, saying to me, get your 'whole' together? i ever remain beyond the reflected image of myself standing before me, yet i receive report from it, there is a language of imagery, an image of parts to be wholey kept/kempt.

so, as the reflected image i report, i prayerfully take it to heart, delivering the unkempt whole, that the Image beyond might in our common link of visual language, hear my plea to get this whole together. therein and following i commit the most illogical of all, instead of imagining to illogically outwardly help in some grand delusional war, i simply trust in God beyond God.

this does not relieve fear and trembling, it merely places and keeps such humanous where it belongs....within my own true self/nature, wherein i am humanly aided in the staying of gathering notions de-parting toward outgoing illogicals. Psalm 118.8

all the above...imho

tim
    Last edited by Tutor; 23rd July 2011 at 02:02 PM.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    einstein worked with a pad paper to outwardly free associate and catch what within himself was observed, yet required him to hatch it out toward being caught/hatched into the workable world of matter/s. the practice probably served to make him very irratable, condescending and anti-social...etc. however, a hen in the henhouse is not always condusive to invasion of gathering her eggs.
    Apparently he also had an awesomely intelligent wife who was, because of the status of women in her time, denied her share of the credit for much of his brilliance. I dare say that much of what was within him was bounced off her while she was doing a substantial amount of the math he needed done.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

BeeKeeper,

Quite right. I wonder if he himself recognized her while lost within his brooding. no doubt, she was the light in his darkness. I hope he knew her.

have to agree with OP's title (sorry too lazy , didnt read the link) ...some of the best times i've ever had was when i've been sick , incapacitated and bed-ridden ..odds and ends builds up , working is piled up to high heaven ,calls ,bills people are all demanding attention but i'm just not giving a damn.I just cant seem to process anything at such times (nothing computes all mentation halts) - its an extremely enjoyable state
    however the last time this happened i was like death warmed up .

tis true, "parting is such sweet sorrow" and "absence makes the heart grow fonder". sorrow and joy, same polarizing total of what it is. to turn this within 'it' is a must see, as without sight it is left to total misunderstanding. dually extreme kudos -1 L(0)R 1 @ the heart of.you

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx View Post
    have to agree with OP's title (sorry too lazy , didnt read the link) ...some of the best times i've ever had was when i've been sick , incapacitated and bed-ridden ..odds and ends builds up , working is piled up to high heaven ,calls ,bills people are all demanding attention but i'm just not giving a damn.I just cant seem to process anything at such times (nothing computes all mentation halts) - its an extremely enjoyable state
    however the last time this happened i was like death warmed up .
    Interestingly, I was musing along these same lines just today. Too bad we can't bottle that feeling, without the sick part.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beekeeper
    Apparently he also had an awesomely intelligent wife who was, because of the status of women in her time, denied her share of the credit for much of his brilliance. I dare say that much of what was within him was bounced off her while she was doing a substantial amount of the math he needed done.

What?!
    http://www.pbs.org/opb/einsteinswife...tory/index.htm
    I have read much recently regarding Einstein and never was his wife mentioned, however, he needed and sought help with the math from a friend, Grossman.

Don't mean to be contrary, but accuracy is important. There have been men whose wives were instramental in their accomplishments but I don't think Einstein and his spouse qualify.

But, never mind. What happens here stays here.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I've heard about Einstein's wife also, not with so much detail, and also about the daughter he abandoned after the divorce or separation (I can't remember, it's been a while). There was even a documentary about it sometime ago in the Science channel.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast