Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: energy, prana, chi, vital energy

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    The risk involved in storing increasing amounts of energy is that if you are not also making changes to avoid losing energy then the energy will dissipate even faster. .
    Although I agree , I feel that the magician will intuitively learn to take on greater amounts of energy to store , use and recycle it . This becomes an automatic process . Yet one does not learn to lose energy . That is it is not a naturally occurring event.

It is like putting water into a bucket with holes in it. The more water you put through the bucket, the more strain it puts on the areas of the bucket where the holes are.
    Yes , but I would also add that as the magician learns to take in greater amounts of energy with proper techniques , they do not necessarily make larger 'holes'. The body will adapt to take in larger amounts of energy and yet have the same size purges . So we are like a larger bathtub with the same size drain .

There are natural purges that remain blocked and unused by the unaware human . By this I mean most humans , do not choose to purge . Their naturally occurring purges are undeveloped and this is evidence that they are not used automatically or consciously . So that I feel the unaware human only exchanges prana with their lungs and this is insufficient .

But I think Tom , that you don't mean leaking from natural purges . I infer you mean leaking of energy that the magician can become aware of and consciousnessly learn to control , reduce or eliminate . We can become aware of emotional wasteful practices and cut or clamp energy cords to those places , events and people who drain us .We can look to situations that empower us rather than drain us . We can choose to live in balance and discipline .

When the magican is lacking awareness of their energy flow , it may drain preciptiously . But as we gain in power and strength we can give more out and not become drained . So we can heal others and give energy to raise their vibrations without impacting on our own if we become as a wheel and increase the flow .

I feel even if we were a sieve , if we just allowed the universe to dump energy into us like waterfall , we would remain strong and energised . And then I think of the times that Mahatma have punctured us and opened our energy body more . Why would they do this if it was harmful ? It has not been , certainly it has helped us grow . So I feel we must learn to increase the amount of energy into us and its flow without being overly concerned about the drains .

The idea is to increase the ability for the body to retain and recirculate prana . Franz Bardon suggested to store it up and gradually increase the amount one can store up . It is only by the increase of ability to store energy that we can continue to develop the energy body . The subtle body layers are imbibed with this living light that our own energy body manifests by the energy we take in . Imbibing subsequent layers allows the body to retain a higher vibration . Thus we achieve higher planes , better communication with source or guides , greater clairient skills and
    higher consciousness .

A good magician can be detected immediately in that they have energy in their aura , and hermetic colouring in their fingers and their toes .The core on their purges will be as large and as functional as their intake cores . They will be balanced in all limbs.

A good magician will have learned to control their energy flow influently and effluently. This is evident in their ability to power up and deep cleanse and is demonstrated in their aura and the colours of the energy body .

Robert Bruce is an accomplished magician . His influent energy is effectively demonstrated in his state of health which he maintains despite serious spinal injuries at 50 years of age . His effluent energy control is demonstrated in the temperature increase that occurs when he is healing , he can also make the temperature decrease significantly .

Further to this , he can flare an indeterminate distance . For example ,Robert Bruce can send his psi flare further than my eyes can see clairvoyantly . Last week , he was able to send a sheet of energy the length of his residential block that did not disipate but passed effortlessly through the fence on the border of the property before my sight could follow it .His energy flare passes like a sheet of energy from a laser , it continues to send without disintegration . Not like a torch which drops off and is finite . I plan to view him on an oval next time , lol .

Contrast this to the norm of other higher vibrational humans. I have never seen a flare exceed 2 metres in any reading I have done thus far .

I am a magician, my fingers and toes are coloured hermetically in evidence to this . But I am 50 years old and I have taken on Multiple Sclerosis in this body , before I began to practice Magick . I have kept myself from returning to a wheelchair with help from many healers including Robert Bruce . But now I seem defeated by this body afterall . His spine in contrast, is perhaps as bad as mine, and yet he continually regenerates and heals self . I am not at his level of the energy body , or I could sustain health too .

I suffered a severe respiratory flu this week . Robert suggested bouncing energy from the feet to the lungs and back out again . A brilliant idea and it works ! He also sent energy into my lungs . I projected consciousness into my lungs and saw tiny orange bursts of fire energy bubbling up around the sternum. I saw golden waves passing into the lungs and out again . I cannot heal like that , it was amazing .

Those that are higher vibrational and also conscious of their energy flow take care to open and cleanse several times daily . I have read that this also becomes innate . Robert writes that is possible to develop perpetually raising energy .

It is not what our energy body looks like but what we do with it that ultimately counts .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

workinprogress Guest
    So If I understand Tom and Mathew correctly, controlling one's thoughts as well as controlling one's body (being aware of tension and being able to release that tension) are ways to minimize or eliminate leaking energy. But it sounds like what you both describe isn't so much "leaking" energy as "wasting" it. In other words energy isn't simply oozing out on its own. Rather the energy is being used through mental chatter or muscle tension or both. And that makes much more sense to me than the concept of 'leaking' energy. I think energy is required for daily activities and its up to the individual to identify and promote the most efficient use of energy. Doing so conserves energy as well as increases the sensitivity to the energy body in handling and manipulating energy better. At least that's my sense thus far.

It is usually recomended that you spiral the energy down and into the lower tan dien for at least nine rotations, but up to 36.
    Celeborn, can you describe this spiraling? From what I understand of the full body circuit by RB, you simply pull (or brush or whatever technique you prefer) energy up the back to the top, then down the face, throat and front and into the sub-navel area. When I do this step, I simply imagine energy rushing/flowing in a fairly straight line up my back and down my front. I don't feel or imagine any swirling or spiraling. Am I missing something, or is this spiraling technique related to the microcosmic orbit meditation you mentioned earlier?

I had done a bit of research on that. Some sites reference pulling energy straight up from the legs over the top and down like RB describes. Others I've found somehow utilize constellations like the big dipper as funneling energy in through the crown. One site did reference spiraling the energy, but recommended counterclockwise spiraling down the front for women and clockwise for men. While the details seem to vary slightly, the overall process appears to be comparable to the full body circuit as described in AD. Would you agree with that? If so, then I think I'll probably stick with utilizing that process since it is easier to understand than some of these other instructions.

A good magician will have learned to control their energy flow influently and effluently. This is evident in their ability to power up and deep cleanse and is demonstrated in their aura and the colours of the energy body .
    I completely agree Aunt Clair. This is my understanding thus far as well.

Thanks so much for all of the feedback everyone!

Matthew Guest
    Workinprogress,
    In many chi kung schools, once you collect the energy in the lower tan tien after the microcosmic orbit, you spiral the energy around the tan tien. Basically, after the orbit, we would take our hands and go in circles around the navel 9, 18, or 36 times. This way you collect the energy from the surrounding area and concentrate it in the tan tien....

-Matthew

Blog Entries

Re: energy, prana, chi, vital energy

I have been able to understand (mindfulness) about pranayama recently. Its like when women are giving birth and they say to do the breath exercise. Air is a type of prana just like how sunlight when you"soak" up sun is prana or the warmth from fire you have to train your mind to be more aware and receptive and that means getting rid of lies or ignorance to feel higher truth another type of Prams is physical touch when someone touches you and you feel a tingling sensation. If you go into nature and observe very closely tthen you will notice when the wind blows on you then it feels tingly like when another person (who has good energy btw) touches you. That is because the wind is the spirit of the earth moving the earth is energy just like I am energy and when energy is strong it is more aware. Its simple if you get rid of lies/ ignorance... if you believe big bang theory then you are saying the equivalent of magic and that things just pop into existence magically so you say science confirms magic but you don't want to admit that so you try to justify it as something else and call it chaos, etcc? Or you can be more logical and say that there is a higher power which I want to understand and reach. Something higher than myself which I will call truth and this truth is God and it is a spirit that is unstoppable that we try to avoid and run away from with lies but sooner rather than later it will get you and you will run out of lies and you will know the truth and it shall make you free...in a nutshell.. to sum it up.
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment