Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
Quote Originally Posted by sleeper
Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
Sleeper,

what person, place or thing...being named is not from the nameless?

even as we, being below, refer to this 'nameless' as "the above".

yes, yes, yes, yes...ad infinitum. right on Korpo.

tim
is the nameless such because it is beyond names, or because it had no parents to name it?

is 'tim' a fish on sleeper's hook? no

your question reveals that the term 'nameless' is beyond your current understanding, simply because neither question nor answer approaches 'nameless'.

the apparent nature of you or I is sufficient for understanding 'nameless'. my name 'tim' means nothing without understanding, yet with my nature understood also am I named 'tim'. thus has 'tim' awakened as everything from and to, yet that zero point which from and to do come and go is 'nameless'.

no one can know 'nameless', yet everyone may understand 'nameless' through them self understood.

the 'real' query here for you is 'you', and is not, "is the nameless such because it is beyond names, or because it had no parents to name it?"

what is your name and is your name truely yours through a nature understood truthfully?

i've barely got a bead on who is me, much less who you are. we can share this mystical wonder, or we can be questioned at every turn of a word until it becomes an inane intellectual experience where nothing intimate survives.

it's your party however, and the participants are getting thirsty and wonderin when the pizza is going to arrive. your move....

tim
I'm not trying to hook you; i'm trying to have a discussion with you. i simply wondered what your conception of "the nameless" consisted of.

But more importantly: why would you criticize anyone, ever, for asking questions? do you chastise children as well, for their curiosity?

i don't pretend to know anything - but i try to make it clear that i'm very interested in learning from others. if you're willing to share what you know, i'm willing to listen.