Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: All we see & seem is but a dream within a dream

Re: All we see & seem is but a dream within a dream

caterpillarwoman,

You are so lucky that you have a husband that you can talk to about this kind of stuff! I could to a point, until it got spiritual then I was looney. I would love to have that kind of deep intellectual conversation with someone. Not saying I don't with you guys, but I mean in person.

So, everything is really just blinking and waving superfast. When I was younger I could look at the ground and it would look wavy like water. Could this be related? Or maybe an overactive imagination.
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

"the most primitive of children presently walking this planet have got more sense than the modern adult. they at least know how to walk out into nature and find etibles and clean water. yet, we as moderns would impress upon them the importance of our unproven beliefs, our theorys on modern living, our folly being better for them than their simple age old proven methodology."

very well said!

Children are pure and spiritual beings...until we push our beliefs and modern ways upon them. I love this quote "A mother would do anything for her child, except let her be herself". So I have to catch myself every so ofter pushing my upbringing on them. I love how simple my 2 year old is, she points out things to me that I completely overlook. I try to overcomplicate things because that's the way I was taught. I learn a lot from my children.

Quote Originally Posted by natalie-1984
    "the most primitive of children presently walking this planet have got more sense than the modern adult. they at least know how to walk out into nature and find etibles and clean water. yet, we as moderns would impress upon them the importance of our unproven beliefs, our theorys on modern living, our folly being better for them than their simple age old proven methodology."

very well said!

Children are pure and spiritual beings...until we push our beliefs and modern ways upon them. I love this quote "A mother would do anything for her child, except let her be herself". So I have to catch myself every so ofter pushing my upbringing on them. I love how simple my 2 year old is, she points out things to me that I completely overlook. I try to overcomplicate things because that's the way I was taught. I learn a lot from my children.
    Thank You natalie.

well, i am afraid i made a mess out of fathering my son while i had him under my parental watch. it seems unavoidable that to some degree our pasts and thinking have a negative affect on our children. my tool box was mighty short on skills sets. i was trying to fix it all with a hammer and sawsall. it is about overthinking to the point of complications so complex that there aint no way in hell but to go through your own self made hell. lol, my sister would agree with your quote. my wife's mother is quite different though, open and honest, encouraging and supportive, questions her own sense of beliefs about things, humble but no push over though, and she is 83 and has an incredible weakness for icecream, lol. i keep her supplied.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Tutor,

It's never too late to change things for the better. And your mother in law sounds like a pretty cool chick! I like when people are openminded enough to question their own beliefs it really makes for comfortable and interesting conversation.

I am worried about my daughters being with their dad at his house. He has joint custody so he gets visitation and has them 3 days a week. He has a temper problem which is why I left him...he treated me like cr@p and would call me names and scream at me infront of the girls. I am worried that he is doing that with them. My intuition is telling me that this isn't right. But without proof I can't do anything about it. And even if I had proof of his verbal abuse towards them I doubt the courts could do anything about it.
    Sorry, I know that's off topic a bit. But I feel the need to vent. :cry:

Blog Entries

I believe the thought comes first and the first thought came from GOD. Now there are thoughts emenating from every creature and perhaps, in a sense, from matter. The thought almost always precipatates the material. The is no city, until the thought came first. You have no garden, until the thought came first, you do not sin, until the thought comes first; etc.

Our chakra system, with its "ganglia" goes outwards and picks up on thought energy and somehow we think the thought is ours; when in fact, it could be from anywhere; then it becomes action of some sort if we "dwell" on the thought.

Even Steven Hawkings had problems with information being destroyed when going through a black hole; until he revised his thoughts and realized information is not lost, but transformed into another form of energy. I believe that when matter falls into a black hole and its information is changed into another form and our chakra's ganglia picks up on the energy and transforms it into a form that we pick up as a thought and then eventually a material form or another thought.

Grant