Hi all, I'm currently on Week 3 of the program. I tried astral projecting in the past a lot, just based on what I read online and "tricks" (like setting 8 alarms with different times). I guess that I would say I had okay success. I've had 3 of what I would call spontaneous out of body experiences. They weren't as vivid and controlled as I would have wanted them (and seem like very distant memories when I think back), but I'm hoping that energy raising helps with this. They were definitely different from dreams though. I remember my dream(s) almost every morning now, if not every morning, but they still aren't very vivid, almost like daydreams. Will energy raising improve the vividness of my dreams and my AP's? Also, what should I be feeling during energy raising? I just don't feel more energized. Am I supposed to feel more stimulation than from normal body bouncing? Would you recommend I do more than just 10 minutes of energy raising? Currently, I practice it in a rocking chair (not to rock in, just to lean back) with my feet propped up on an ottoman. Should I practice in a bed instead?

Also, the other day I woke up in the morning and could feel my energy body, so I started trying to will myself out of my body to the left and the right. I could feel myself moving. Then a "tunnel" or "vortex" appeared in front of my eyes, not very big or that vivid, but definitely there. I tried to will my body through it, but it didn't work. I also heard rushing wind noises as I moved my body to the left and right and when trying to go through the vortex. I then just woke myself up, as it wasn't working. I searched the later chapters of the books to find where it talked about exiting the body and the possibility of a vortex. It says that it deals with natural clairvoyant ability, but if I was a natural clairvoyant, wouldn't my dreams be more vivid? What else could the vortex indicate?

Thanks, as always, and thanks for the book. Any pointers would be great; I hope that I am finally able to have a conscious, controlled, vivid astral projection at least every week/month at the end of the 13 weeks. Sometimes you work and work and work and it feels like you haven't done anything! Psychic-related stuff is so frustrating.