Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is Kundalini a sentient being?

Blog Entries

Re: Is Kundalini a sentient being?

nah, i disagree CPW. your words are right on. I don't get why "psionickx" is hawking your every word. he/she started this thread, and has got good folks sharing in it; only to end up acting disrespectful. this chosen action hasnt got a darn thing to do with you and your words.

ya know, if what is written by anyone with good intent, offends someone, then it is a good thing that reveals for the offended person what they need to see inside themself.

so, you dont need to quit or keep trying, because you are passed trying, you are actually doing what you do very well. when ya do something well then it cannot but upset a few folk's off-centered equilibrium, simply because it leverages them away from thier cherished holdings of thought.

lots of folks open a topic with preconceived notions, thinking they are going to blow everybody's socks off, only to discover a few replys that cause them to question their luscious preconceptions.

so if you end up with the blue ribbon pie, sometimes a few pie entrys get offended. so what? let em eat their red, yellow and green ribbon pies; and if they've any 'real' wish to hone their pie skills, they will be happy to share in your blue ribbon recipe. of course, the blue ribbon pies have an ingredient that doesnt come out of the pantry, and it is 'love'.

and that my dear CPW is the real reason some get offended, because they see that 'love' which their pie is missing, know that they dont have the 'love' to put in their own pie, and then beset themself to offend the very 'love' which with worded grace a "CPW" put into it from her own heartfelt honesty of having gleaned 'actual' experiences for the least clothed articulation.

cliche? ... what kinda respect is that to someone writing to you in a topic you started for anyone to reply in? in my humble opinion, it is psionickx that owes CPW the apology.

tim

[edit] to clean it up...sorry for the initial
    Nicely put, Tim and Farewell to Arms.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Is Kundalini a sentient being?

Ok ok share some love, but why did you said that exactly?

Can you develop your argument please?

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse Redivivus
    I can vouch for the fact of kundalini being intelligent and sentient. This actually helped a lot in having it be a healthy and non-destructive process, because I was able to dialogue with it and get rid of a lot of the entrenched grandiosity from the religious thoughtforms, and have it play out my way. When they wake up, I'd strongly recommend dealing with it as something that can be worked and even dialogued with rather than something one submits to being blown apart by.

I just love the simplicity of design in your writing.I particularly like as well how rife with experience this reflects to be.
    This isn't simply "guess what - now here's another novel addition to the list of kundalini manifest symptoms".

The novice meditates to relax
    The adept relaxes to meditate.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx
    I just love the simplicity of design in your writing.I particularly like as well how rife with experience this reflects to be.
    This isn't simply "guess what - now here's another novel addition to the list of kundalini manifest symptoms".
    *bows*

The thing about worship many people may not see is that it's not for the benefit of the worshipped, but for the worshipper. How easy it is to become attached to God/Love by looking at It as Mother or Father, and by loving Her/Him as son or daughter. It's nearly impossible to stay focussed while trying to meditate on formless reality.

[quote]If the illumination of light appeals to me should i start worshipping lightbulbs?

Haha. I've heard of many people having the experience of oneness say they began to worship everything b/c they saw it all as God.

7. Re: Is Kundalini a sentient being?

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeper
    also, kundalini raising techniques are kept secret secret secret...and i mean secret. what Americans know as "kundalini yoga" is of course different depending on who's teaching it, but it is mostly made of preparatory or purificatory postures that have nothing to do with raising K. the best hope for a person using modern methods is that they get to a point of purification such that they realize they need help and they seek out a teacher that can share with them the occult knowledge. personally, I think that is complete B.S. and i'd like to make it a point to make such information more widely available.
    In my opinion the role of the teacher is an entirely different one. Occult techniques are - again in my opinion - overvalued, as are the secrets.

The benefit of having a teacher is to have someone who is where you want to go, who can act as reference point, who will give independent assessment and corrective input. It is my growing suspicion that with any technique, practice or field of spiritual study the potential for self-delusion is limitless. The teacher as a facilitator is a safety precaution and a booster, the knowledge of the teacher is transmitted into the student as the student becomes ready for it.

Knowledge cannot be only shared in books. This will always be misleading. Misunderstandings are recognised by the teacher and the teaching is refined according to the needs of the student.

Cheers,
    Oliver
    So true Oliver.

Blessings x
    Snake, Spirit & Kundalini - Information on the Kundalini.
    Code:
    http://www.snakespirit.webs.com

Hello, I'm rather new to the board and just wanted to share some of my personal insights/experiences. I like to begin my meditations with a little prayer of gratitude towards her, and for her existence in me. I will remind her that I don't fully understand her (not that I ever will) and such there's a bit of fear (which I'm working on dropping by deepening my sense of surrender to God). I always ask her to be gentle. I trust that she knows what I need/can handle. I set the intention that the channels/chakras are nice and clear, or as much as they can be given the quality of self-work I've done (spiritual study, practice, application, etc...) and the work I've yet to do. So far, my experiences have been peaceful. Intense at times, but peaceful. There's much more to the story than that, but a nutshell seemed fitting right now

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4