I recently had two breif projections where I had trouble moving. This is something that never happened in previous projections. I'm hoping this won't be a lingering issue so I thought I would bring this up here to find out what might be going on.

In the first projection I came back from a dream and had to sort of wrench myself out of my body as it seemed to be a bit more difficult then usual. After getting out I had a bit of trouble moving and woke up afterwards.

Then this morning I had another one. This time I sort of rolled my astral body back and forth until it rolled out. Like before I had a bit more trouble getting it out this time. Try as I might, even after putting all of my will power into it I could only barely move. One odd thing I noticed was that a floating semi transparent patch of someones face breifly popped up, the single visible eye looked at me for a moment before it went away again. Though this time my room looked exactly as it should from what I remember seeing so this one seemed to be freer of dream elements then alot of other projections.

A bit before these two I had another almost projection but woke up right as I was exiting.

Thinking back on it, there are a few things that were different during these then before, I dont know if any of these would effect things. One is that I've been sleeping on the opposite end of my bed then before since a depression formed where I was sleeping which was uncomfortable. another is that I think I may have been closer to being awake during these projections then usual. Lastly at least during the last one I did not have time to do the astral excercises the previous night, I dont remember if I did them the nights beofre the other two or not but I do think I did them the night before the first one I mentioned at least.