Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Effect of Masturbation on Energy

munkacsy Guest

Effect of Masturbation on Energy

Does masturbation add to or drain one's energy?

Doh!

I don't think masturbation drains energy.

Oh, I also heard it can make you go blind and grow hair on the backs of your hands.

sash Guest
    Yes I think it does from experience, but it also acts as a quick 'boost' of energy for a short period. However I think its accurate to say that it depends on which way the energy is directed.

star Guest
    Try directing that energy specificly to a chakra thast giving you trouble...Keep your concentration now...

stargazer Guest
    Putting sulfur powder in your shoes will keep away those darn pesky romantic interests, too!

sash Guest
    On a side note,
    sharing energy with a partner would not drain it as the focus of energy differs.
    At least this is in my experience.

Kalonek Guest
    It reminds me of a post that Robert Bruce made on this subject on the AP forums a while ago, which made me laugh :

"Masturbation ?... Yeah I have tried it once when I was a teenager, but I didn't swallow the smoke"

I think people tend to mix up energy draining and moral on this subject. Yes, masturbation does drain energy. It's not bad, it's just the truth, it's easy to feel. So if you still want to do it, go ahead, it won't kill you, you lose energy every day on many other occasions (emotions etc.), and God's hand won't burn your n*ts for this because noone cares except the astral parasites, but one should know it nevertheless if one plans for example to do some serious energetic practice.

Nay Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    Doh!

I don't think masturbation drains energy.

Oh, I also heard it can make you go blind and grow hair on the backs of your hands.
    If that is the case... can't I just do it until I need glasses?

EDIT: Kal, nicely said!

Kalonek Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nay2
    EDIT: Kal, nicely said!
    Thanks

By the way, in France we use to say that it makes you go deaf. Teenagers make fun of their friends with this :

"Hey, did you know that mmmmm (*mutter*) ?"
    "What ?"
    "I SAY DID YOU KNOW THAT MASTURBATION MAKES YOU GO DEAF ?"

I guess if we believed in everything around this, 99,9% of the world population would be in complete sensory isolation (blind, deaf etc. )

Anyway, on an energetic level, abstinence leads to the redirection of energy from the sacred centre to the throat centre I have noticed, and thus empowers it. If anyone has more information on this ...