Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Effect of Masturbation on Energy

I got that part, Mick. It's the multiple boxes in boxes that I'm having a tough time with.

Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    I got that part, Mick. It's the multiple boxes in boxes that I'm having a tough time with.
    Maybe this is of use, feel free to delete when read.
    Keeping in mind that if nested then each box needs to have its own start and end. Using curly brackets to illustrate.
    Selecting the text and then clicking on the 'quote' button will place the quotes around the selected text. The quote markers can then be edited to include the name.

{quote}
    blah

{quote="PHG"}
    PHGs Blah

{quote="mick"}
    Micks blah
    {/quote} end the mick quote

{quote="muse"}
    Muses blah
    {/quote} end muses quote

{/quote} end the PHG quote

{/quote} end the first quote

blah
    Quote Originally Posted by PHG
    PHGs blah
    Quote Originally Posted by mick
    Micks blah
    Quote Originally Posted by muse
    Muses blah
    Mick

Nay Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    NAY!!!!!!!!!!
    Where are you when I need someone to tell me what a f*&% up I'm being?

Sorry, everyone...I'm having a laughing break down right now. Dae was trying to help me figure out how to put quotes in multiple white boxes. Now I gotta figure out how to edit the thing. Aren't moderators supposed to know these things? Maybe I should be fired????

Go ahead, talk amongst yourselves! Just ignore me.
    I was enjoying you tripping over your tongue. I'm sure SD will help ya out, just no using your power against me..

As to comment on the topic, I'm in much of agreement with you. I think it is a matter of preference. When I was as young as five and having spontaneous projection, I had no idea what a Chakra or Sex even was, I just did it. I started meditating almost twenty years ago but still did not know up until a few years ago what a chakra was nor did I know that perhaps having sex was draining me. Yet I've had no problem with conscious projections. And believe me when I met my hubby eleven years ago, there was much going ons.. and I was having loads more dreams and spontaneous projections. And once my hubby and I had the exact same dream/experience, so I'd say that I don't need to refuse myself nor my hubby some earthly pleasures. That's just me though!

I've read about sex draining your energy but what's really weird was the couple of occasions of seeing visions during sex. Could the sexual energy be rising to empower the third eye? Strange experiences which I've often wondered about.

sash Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miramac
    Could the sexual energy be rising to empower the third eye?
    Yes, too all chakras.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4