Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Effect of Masturbation on Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    So, if abstinence from sex gives you more paranormal abilities, then I must be SUPER PSYCHIC GIRL , since I, according to this thread, shouldn't have had any "energy". (I need a new avatar, hehehe, a female as a super action hero in a Druid outfit or something )
    Why would one not have any energy as a result of sex? it is more a case of releasing some energy and how it might be used by self or otherwise. The benefits of afterglow in a psychic sense are well known and indeed experienced and pursued by many. The thread discusses energy release or leakage as a simple consequence of masturbation and as others have said this is also applicable to other activities. Magicians have used sex both solitary and otherwise as a method for powering magical acts probably for ever.
    Now you can see why.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew
    In my experience, sex with another person releases energy throughout the body while draining it from the sexual chakra. The extra energy flowing through her energy body helped PHG with her projection. Masturbation for some reason does not seem to release the energy as widely over the energy body and is seen by most people as a drain.
    This is a fairly common observation and in itself interesting. There is a difference and having a partner modulates the flow. I recall a past frequent poster by the handle of boydster at AP and GOM discussing this in detail and how energy flows differ. Hm. a research project.
    Mick

Matthew Guest
    PHG,
    My thoughts on the chakras and their bodily connections are the result of my own observations and experiences. However, much of the information can be verified from chi kung and yoga sources. I'm not recommending any book on the subject right now.
    As for the "gut brain," there is a book out titled: The Second Brain: A Groundbreaking New Understanding of Nervous Disorders of the Stomach and Intestine
    My chi kung instructors often discussed the enteric nervous system and its importance to the energy body.

-Matthew

Mick said,
    "The benefits of afterglow in a psychic sense are well known and indeed experienced and pursued by many."

AHA! Now I get it! I'll have to tell my husband I need more sex! I'm sure he'll hate that. I've never studied Tantric Sex or really anything that has to do with sex in a spiritual form. Sounds more like a guy thing! Unless you are a woman in her thirties. That's when female drive REALLY kicks in! Men peak at 18. (Not my ideas, these were studies!) You'd think that by now, we could get it together.

Thanks, Matthew!

Blog Entries
    had the most complete OBE experience to date, with strong exit sensations and being able to get my entire body out into the RTZ for the first time, not just an arm, leg, or other body part.
    Congrats, PHG! Now you know what technique works for you!

Seriously, about the 'second brain'- That's why chemical neurotransmitters are called 'neuropeptides' - the brain and the gut have the most receptors for them, and they are one and the same. That's why we have a 'gut' feeling, and have 'bowel insufficiency' when we're suddenly scared. It also may be a biological component to eating disorders- it's easy to see why anxiety makes some people eat more.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTRAVELER
    [quote:72k9irk6]Congrats, PHG! Now you know what technique works for you!
    [/quote:72k9irk6]

If I have to have sex everytime I want to OBE, I'll have to get a divorce. My husband doesn't like to be woken up in the middle of the night!!!
    We better come up with another technique!

DAE!!!!!!
    I can't quit crying, I'm laughing so hard!!! Look at what I did on my last post!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I don't think I did it right....ya think!

NAY!!!!!!!!!!
    Where are you when I need someone to tell me what a f*&% up I'm being?

Sorry, everyone...I'm having a laughing break down right now. Dae was trying to help me figure out how to put quotes in multiple white boxes. Now I gotta figure out how to edit the thing. Aren't moderators supposed to know these things? Maybe I should be fired????

Go ahead, talk amongst yourselves! Just ignore me.

Blog Entries

Who knows!

[quote:1bx1r5mt][quote:1bx1r5mt]
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    [quote:1bx1r5mt]
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTRAVELER
    Quote:
    [/quote:1bx1r5mt][/quote:1bx1r5mt][/quote:1bx1r5mt]

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    NAY!!!!!!!!!!
    Where are you when I need someone to tell me what a f*&% up I'm being?

Sorry, everyone...I'm having a laughing break down right now. Dae was trying to help me figure out how to put quotes in multiple white boxes. Now I gotta figure out how to edit the thing.
    Edit button?
    Also using the preview button in the post window allows the post to be viewed whilst also having the post window to hand to make corrections.
    Mick

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast