Hello, baalixan.

I think you were taken to a higher plane than you're usually on when dreaming, but the experience was to acclimatize yourself. I think all the action happening is to clear out stuff from your energy body to stabilise you there. I think there are quite some distortions/mistranslations of what you see still, also when communicating with "god."

Also note the issues with the ID. ID is identity, and also here it is checked whether your identity is developed enough (old enough) to pass. The store clerk has a gatekeeper function. You associate your ID with your car which often represents a "vehicle of consciousness" (energy body), which would be accurate.

About Morgan and the others - the different ages denoted some sort of spiritual hierarchy - Morgan is the most knowledgeable. "God" was your first attempt to translate his role as a higher being, a teacher or higher guide. If you had a continuum between God/the Source down to you and way below that in development, Morgan (a free man, as in liberation) represents a being that is closer to God, but that nuance is lost here.

Imagine a conversation where you heard only every odd word or so because your hearing was impaired. This will improve over time. In the beginning of developing communication you just get the gist of it, or rather basic information but not the details. So, initially you could differenciate things like "big/small" but not say "that guy is probably 180 - 185 cm tall." It's a start and will deepen over time.

Morgan and the other two are higher beings of different degrees of development. Here your ability to spot levels of development comes online. They are quite probably black because black people "got soul." I'm actually not kidding you - when I met members of my soul family in one dream they were all black for the same reason. Popular culture makes for interesting symbols sometimes. So, their appearance denotes their connection to your soul or the soul level of being. That would fit in with their stature as higher beings.

The appearance of the city to be in the mountains also indicates some higher plane, maybe the upper astral plane or lower mental plane. Maybe you're in the border area between the two - that could be the reason for both the mountains and the oceans at the same time. The odd combination of pictures results because the mental plane, in a way, is on top of the highest reaches of the astral plane - so you see yourself on top of the mountains (upper astral plane), but oceans are at no elevation at all (lower mental plane boundary to the astral plane).

All in all a very encouraging experience that indicates more might come.

Cheers,
Oliver