Thread: Mind blowing dream

Mind blowing dream

Last night I awoke from what felt like a somewhat eternal, almost psychedelic dream. All that I remember is that it felt extremely symbolic, maybe even occult"ish". I was doing different tasks, and games out of seven different books. The tasks I think required me to focus on some abstract or trippy state of being to produce some weird result which made me quite dizzy, physically. But the state which they produced, I remember, were so amazing and fun to me that I was really determined to solve their riddles. Each book progression required more skill and focus. Family members and some friends were involved.

When I finally awoke it felt like I had been on this trip for hours, in between sleep and awake. The implications were so astounding, I felt as if I'd accessed some extremely high dimension of prophecy, techniques, and learning. Yet, I felt scared, and extremely dizzy. Every time I recalled the dream my head literally spun in circles (Third Eye?) Almost making me queasy. After thirty minutes or so my head stopped spinning.

I felt as if I had either been blessed with some strange encoded gauntlet of learning, or fell victim to some strange entity's mind washing.

Blog Entries

Re: Mind blowing dream

That's what I call an 'initiatory' dream - 7 books, tests, riddles. Yep. Welcome to the next grade.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Agreed.

Seven tasks quite probably denote challenges for each chakra of a given energy body. This could have been your graduation test for this body, and the dizzying state was the start of integrating all of that into your new baseline of awareness.

Family and friends were probably your spiritual family and spirit friends.

Quote Originally Posted by okie
    I felt as if I had either been blessed with some strange encoded gauntlet of learning, or fell victim to some strange entity's mind washing.
    I'd say absolutely the first of the two.

Just look at how the next weeks work out for you - regarding dreams, spontaneous experiences, etc.

Cheers,
    Oliver

sono Guest

What an amazing experience - do you remember any of the lessons in detail? I find I am often dizzy if I spend a long time out of the body, so perhaps it wasn't "just" a dream. . . .