Thread: Putting a stop to the energy flow

Putting a stop to the energy flow

Hey everyone! I have a question to ask, and hope that's ok being new to this board. I've read and applied much of Robert Bruce's practices from his book Energy Work, and have been doing so for the last two years. I trust that the universe led me to the right forum (with the help of Google Search), as I came on here to ask the following question without even knowing Robert Bruce was somehow attached to this particular online community (until just now!).

That said, my question is this: How do I pause energy flow?

I feel as though I may have gotten in a little over my head lately, with all the energy work and meditation, I can't seem to stop these sensations with my mind anymore. Sensations mostly include muscle spasms or vibrations in my feet, hands, legs, eyeballs, root chakra, and third eye chakra - or the feeling of getting hit with a quick burst of energy that causes my body to jump upon impact. My biggest issue lies within my feet (which I recall Bruce saying something along the lines of, "you can't do enough of these hands and feet exercises" in his book), but it's getting to the point that the energy flow is so constant (again, especially in my feet) that it can be, at times, uncomfortable and irritating. Bruce later advises in his book to cease all energy work should these sensations become too much, but despite my efforts to stop all energy work and meditation, the flow perpetuates.

If possible, I'd really like some tips on how to stop these sensations, or to free whatever might be caught in my energy field. I've heard of "spiritual grounding" and wonder if this may be a helpful technique? Or any other advice for returning back to some sense of normalcy would be greatly appreciated! The last thing I want to experience is a spontaneous kundalini awakening (my ego finds this concept just terrifying!). Quite frankly, kundalini activation is really not something I'd ever like to experience in this lifetime. Perhaps I'm being paranoid and should just continue to let the energy flow, but there's a fear that if this flow doesn't stop then I could fall victim to all of that crazy/intense pain you hear about from light seekers who were physically, mentally and spiritually unprepared. I'm not sure if that's even a possibility in my case because I know so little about the subject, but whatever the case, I'd just like to take a break from these seemingly never-ending sensations...

Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries

Re: Putting a stop to the energy flow

You might find this thread useful http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3721

Good luck.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

I agree- just want to add that you don't want to stop the flow, the flow is good, but the overload isn't- so grounding (from simple visualizations to more complicated techs) will channel the excess energy downwards to the earth, and you can then take a break. Wellcome to AD, btw.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Beautiful! I may try finding an oak tree to sit against and see if that works... Not much of a visualizer, but I'm going to do my best to set the intent of transforming the energy into something positive before releasing.

Thanks