I thought that I'd create this thread for some added motivation (for myself and others).

I'm on day 20 right now. day 90 seems so far away...but I can taste it! So what successes have you all had in part 1 so far? I can definitely feel the energy body, but I haven't had a lucid dream yet. Every time I enter a doorway or come to a set of stairs, I say in my head, "Am I dreaming? Can my hand go through a solid? If yes, fall backwards." I like this better than every time I drink or talk with someone (as I rarely drink in my dreams and usually talk telepathically or not at all in my dreams). As for my energy body, I like to imagine this spinning device going over the parts of my body (there's some spinning device that is supposed to clean your skin; that's where I got the idea from). And as for taming my mind, I'm trying my hardest to just listen to nothing. Sometimes if it's getting really difficult, I'll imagine a vacuum hooked up to my head sucking all the thoughts away.

I'd like to discuss other techniques and anything else about part 1. Experiences? Thoughts? Am I the only one on part 1? I don't have AP supplemental reading right now (I need to buy Astral Dynamics); currently, I just read random journals on the forums.