Thread: What day are you on in the book?

What day are you on in the book?

I thought that I'd create this thread for some added motivation (for myself and others).

I'm on day 20 right now. day 90 seems so far away...but I can taste it! So what successes have you all had in part 1 so far? I can definitely feel the energy body, but I haven't had a lucid dream yet. Every time I enter a doorway or come to a set of stairs, I say in my head, "Am I dreaming? Can my hand go through a solid? If yes, fall backwards." I like this better than every time I drink or talk with someone (as I rarely drink in my dreams and usually talk telepathically or not at all in my dreams). As for my energy body, I like to imagine this spinning device going over the parts of my body (there's some spinning device that is supposed to clean your skin; that's where I got the idea from). And as for taming my mind, I'm trying my hardest to just listen to nothing. Sometimes if it's getting really difficult, I'll imagine a vacuum hooked up to my head sucking all the thoughts away.

I'd like to discuss other techniques and anything else about part 1. Experiences? Thoughts? Am I the only one on part 1? I don't have AP supplemental reading right now (I need to buy Astral Dynamics); currently, I just read random journals on the forums.
    "Looks like cashmere, tastes like a miracle."
    jediTofu

Re: What day are you on in the book?

I finished the book a long time ago and had much difficulty. I kept thinking I was prepared enough to not have to read it and do everything on my own. Trust me, follow the book to the end and it will make it so much easier. I probably spent an extra 9 months before finally grasping all the techniques in the book.

Although it made the end of the book much easier because I discovered a lot of things on my own, using my own techniques.
    new...

Cool. When did you begin to notice significant advances in the book? I assume the later chapters? Also, what did you do when you finished the book and hadn't mastered it yet? Did you just repeat the last chapter over and over?
    "Looks like cashmere, tastes like a miracle."
    jediTofu

I don't remember exactly what part but my best guess would be where you get into mind taming and meditaion.

And no i didn't repeat the last chapter over and over lol. I can still not project most of the times because I have a fear of the out side body, and will not be able to until I conquer this fear. Instead I became pretty advanced at energy work, which does help with the projection process. Another thing I would like to add is that meditating a lot is a big advantage, you never know what you will learn or happen during a meditation session.
    new...

Day 1.

I had soo many dreams last night it's insane. I've had some lucid experience and one OBE before, but simply writing down key words gives a huge advantage. I must have been subconsciously prepared for this because I woke up after every dream. it's crazy awesome. Keep marching.

Blush*