Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Dream+Dom+Work-Experiences

Dream+Dom+Work-Experiences

one of the last dreams-scenes i remember quite well is, that we, a group of friends, were having a big meetup... a lot of different energies were there, joy and excitement though also tension, but more on the male side... there were 3 other woman/friends of whom i only saw concretely 2, but those were looking exactly like me, a tiny little difference was there, as i just had a bit different hair or something like that and i also had or felt a bit more responsibility for this meeting, though finally i felt we (woman) are of one shape or kind or being.

I usually do remember several dreams per night, though my storage got a bit bad lately.
    Hence looking forward to re-gain a better dream-recall
    wishing joyful expansion, greetings from germany

Re: Dream/Dom-Experiences

hi istia,
    what is a DOM-experience?
    cheers,
    volgerle
    This collector of useless clutter.

hi Volgerle, hehe this expression i`ve invented once to describe that i can not determine if it is a pur dream or a dream with obe-aspects, so to say a mix of both = Dream-Obe-Mix That was during the days of the old W.Buhlmann Forum and some american friends did welcome that expression. Im not that good with obeing, though have a few quite clear Obes but very often did experience mind-split-probs, false awakening etc as i understand it through R.B.`s book Astral-Dynamics and that is in fact the reason why im reading and studying his book the second time, now more deeply, and why im here

best greetings, istia

dream of night bevor last night:
    - my mother is dying again, and again im sad but it is all okay though.
    - meet the daughter of an old forum fellower, her eyes are so incredible beautiful bright shining, though we are meeting to say good bye.
    next morning major changes in reality.

Blog Entries

Hello, istia.

"Eyes are the windows of the soul."

Cheers,
    Oliver

yes Korpo, but these eyes and windows of a soul were not mine though beautiful to have been in re-touch with them at least for a while this life-time, as my own soul now does send a much more strong and unique call

normal dream:
    - a co-worker occurs (he once had thieved/betrayed our agency but after he repented, said sorry and asked for a second chance he was employed again.
    - my ex-boyfriend (who in real is not allowed to meet me as a normal friend because his new girlfriend is too jealous) has a new girl friend - im happy about this cause i know that we now can keep on our friendship as the new girlfriend rather will be jealous on his previous girlfriend *roll eyes*
    - im with my brother&wife on a party, he says to her that he`s tired and would like to leave, but she kind of ignores this in saying its interesting here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by istia
    yes Korpo, but these eyes and windows of a soul were not mine though beautiful to have been in re-touch with them at least for a while this life-time, as my own soul now does send a much more strong and unique call
    Well, what I wanted to say was that what you saw about the other person was the radiance of their soul expressed in the eyes.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Re: Dream+Dom-Experiences

yes, thank you, indeed!

best greetings, ista.

Re: Dream+Dom-Experiences

Dream-Healing:
    yesterday before sleep i was focusing on healing energy for a friend who is grieving, but I arrived on another dream-scene referring to a conflict I myself have with an old and once truly brotherlike fellow. In the dream i and he talked and talked while we went with a car up a mountain (similar to the one I just was in vacation in real) Then a much better and lighter feeling arose between us, kind of heal-feel, even though there was no mental solution.
    Unfortunately I don’t remember any detail of what we talked so seriously. After this scene I awoke, thought about it and then dreamed on.
    Again I drove with a car up this mountain, but with another guy, who was unknown to me but very sympathetic and full of compassion, he even cried tears and somehow I felt he did that (representatively) for me, for the release of my own underlying sadness. Then I was with him on top of the mountain in a big kitchen talking and I was wearing a white monks-cowl with a wide hood over my head. I could watch myself also from outside and I saw that my face was quite white, clean, had a clear skin.
    Then a woman occurred who wanted to make a photo of me. But I turned away and told her that I don’t wanted to be photographed like that.
    When I awoke I had one hand lying on my heart/chest and I felt very well and somehow healed and harmonised within.
    I assign this experience to a Dom, first from the fact of my re-entry to the dream-scene, though most of all just from feel and intensity.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast