Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Dream+Dom+Work-Experiences

Re: Dream+Dom-Experiences

Quote Originally Posted by istia
    I arrived on another dream-scene referring to a conflict I myself have with an old and once truly brotherlike fellow. In the dream i and he talked and talked ... Unfortunately I don’t remember any detail of what we talked so seriously. ...
    I also had an old buddy from school days, we had a quarrel one day (actually about a trifle issue, almost ridiculous) and haven't had contact and talked with each other yet for 8-9 years now.
    In my dreams, I so often meet this guy and we are talking as if nothing had happened. Maybe sometimes we dream or experience what we should do/have done for quite a while in waking life already.
    In one dream recently, which was quite long and very vivid ("dom-like" if you like), I was with a group of people in a pub and he was also there. I spilled a glass of beer over his head then. Not very nice, yes, I know - it seems sometimes I play the bad guys in dreams (but not in waking life, of course ). We quarreled again a bit with a little of a skirmish, but not too violent. The good thing: it got resolved and we were reconciled soon after it.
    So maybe we work through some unsolved karmic issues in our dreams.
    This collector of useless clutter.

ah cool and yes i agree in that for sure we`re kind of working out karmic thingys during all the time (at least in the sense of cause+effect), during night and also day, but what i also think is that our dreambodies, or our souls, can treat a certain thing or problem quite different from what we perceive and do in real. And i think that mostly its kind of arranged by our souls what we experience as challenges to grow, even sometimes it feels as if my soul would laugh about something whereby i-in-real am totally sad about, cause i dont get the joke so to say But to say the least its comforting to get and feel the connection to others and to our own source through our souls dreaming
    I spilled a glass of beer over his head then. Not very nice, yes, I know - it seems sometimes I play the bad guys in dreams
    hahah, well meanwhile im quite convinced its not too bad to sometimes rather do "bad" things, cause being always "nice" can also lead into a trap
    wishing joyful expansion, greetings from germany

yesterday I in real wandered some hours in a wood and mountain with old keltic places on the top and also a big rock which is said to be many million of years old. When I made a break to gaze at that rock I had this intense feeling of that it moves, like shrinking and expanding, like breathing, I felt strong energies from this rock, later on took a little stone of the keltic place up the hill home with me and did put it on my little altar. Maybe it was this strong energetic impression which had inspired my inner self to generated this intense dom-like thingy:

It is dark night with a billion of brilliant shining stars on the sky. Im standing with my father on the top of a hill watching the sky. Then we see 2 times a shooting star, we are excited, then my father says, watch this!: then I looked beneath us there is a little village, the lamp-lights of the houses as well are shining. Suddenly the whole village – better said an image, a copy of it – is arching towards the sky, like 3D round moving and stays right at the horizon`s nearest sky-part, so the village is twin-like mirrored in the sky. Then my father said: This is the Double of the village! Im just amazed, like aha wowhey

Dream:
    Im a kind of injured and first out of the bleeding wounds there are running little spiders which feels disgusting, but then all changes and i recognize that these things coming out of the wounds are amazing precious little Tigers.
    My last thought before awakening is: oh i can bring up these little so beautiful animals, im supposed to accompanie their growth which makes me feel enthusiastic.

This week the CDs for Mastering Astral Projection arrived. Im looking forward to work with it.

Blog Entries

Dream:
    Im a kind of injured and first out of the bleeding wounds there are running little spiders which feels disgusting, but then all changes and i recognize that these things coming out of the wounds are amazing precious little Tigers.
    My last thought before awakening is: oh i can bring up these little so beautiful animals, im supposed to accompanie their growth which makes me feel enthusiastic.
    What a wonderful way to work with energetic entities! I loved this comparison.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Dream:
    you turned sth negative and disgusting into sth beautiful and nice, congrats, that is a great skill in dreams!

thank you both for your interest and replys!

have had maaany dreams, but it seems that the first effect of listening to this really wonderful CD (1.) is that im getting sooo relaxed that i just ignore my previous want to write down or store anything thoroughly so, seems i now have to work a bit harder on disciplin!

Re: my Bear

last Dream of last Night:

Im with a friend (feels familiar but not known) and there is my Bear, kind of my child. It is already as double size/high than me but still a young bear, not adult yet and likes to play a lot. There is a big house with balconies via corners in a 90 degree angle so to say and abut to the second floor balcony there is a fir-like tree which of only the top-part still is green. My bear somehow gets up the floor from where he can reach the top of the tree and attempts to bite off the last green spruce needles. So of course I am up this floor too, but on another balcony beside the one where he is. Now that’s our game: the bear tries to bite off the last needles while I try to hinder him from that in playfully hitting his mouth and pushing him away over and over. The friend below is just watching us amused.
    Don`t remember and know how the play and dream ended.

Note: the Bear I feel as an inner aspect cause I have a strong relationship to. I even was called bear (nickname) for quite some years as friends explain they see me as a warm protector-character but who by all means also can become combatively when it comes to injustice or danger for the ones I have to care for.

Learnprocess: yesterday I was reading a lot here in the Forum and this morning I got aware that I currently quite often seem to judge my dream-contents somehow instantly while im still though in dream-state. And often I seem to think this and that is not really important, is too average, too symbolic, too much of daily routine or whatever undervaluing. Now I guess that might be the reason why lately although Im conscious that I`ve dreamed a lot, I only remember little or even only the last dream-scene. So I decided today to try to keep a consciously more neutral view on all the dream-contents and surely this will also influence my dream-body and storage and bring back more remembrance.

Working steady and regular with the CDs feels great and Im looking forward to all further insights.

Re: my Bear

... I got aware that I currently quite often seem to judge my dream-contents somehow instantly while im still though in dream-state. And often I seem to think this and that is not really important, is too average, too symbolic, too much of daily routine or whatever undervaluing. Now I guess that might be the reason why lately although Im conscious that I`ve dreamed a lot, I only remember little or even only the last dream-scene.
    while judging it unconsciously in dreamstate while it happens you show a good way of dream lucidity ... if I was you I would rather try to foster this ability than to turn it down, just my two cents.

Blog Entries

Hello, istia.

I actually know the problem, am dealing with it too. The mental body is often ruled by likes and dislikes. This then can lead to it filtering out experiences as boring or unimportant, or simply for not being understood, which prevents them from being downloaded and interpreted later.

I have no real recipe against it, but I think the tendency can be countered a bit by indiscriminately journalling all remembered dream content down in the morning, even all those bits with these properties, no matter how chaotic or fragmentary they are. Furthermore I sometimes had good results with affirmation spoken out loud right before going to sleep.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast