Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Dream+Dom+Work-Experiences

Blog Entries

Re: Dream+Dom-Experiences

I wanted to say something similar, but was not very coherent this morning.
    It's ok to judge the experience while it's happening, it just indicates your conscious mind is operating on the subconscious level, but journalling is the best way to look back at what you experienced, including the a priori judgements, and a second look at the written accounts will help you go deeper into what they mean.
    Or, what Oliver said.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hi, each of your replies gave me an Aha, I will bear in mind all this, very helpful! Thanx a lot to the three of you! Greetings.
    wishing joyful expansion, greetings from germany

Last Dream-Scene:
    We are 4 people – actors – in a big hall full of audience. After our “Show” (which of I don’t remember anything) we are walking towards the centre in the middle of all spectators to bow our heads under big applause. While we walk the last steps I go a little behind and beat our “main-actor” laughingly and enthusiastic on his back (like expressing: hey you did the really best job!)

Note:
    in reality there are things which about I definitely do feel not soo easy as my dreams reflecting. So either, as a psychological view probably would claim, I subconsciously try to make things better as I in real perceive them, a wish-dream so to say. Or, as according to my believe-system I indeed do believe, it is that on a higher level our souls are truly having a totally different view on all, planning all events, also the not-so-nice-ones, possibly even arrange all together in soul-clusters, just to make us learn and grow.

Before sleep:
    I again worked with the (3rd) CD, first couldn’t concentrate so well as the times before, but then had a strong awareness-shifting-feel, quite similar to something I know from an experience which I call `the void-womb`, dark, warm, endlessly wide and open.
    The thing im a bit struggling with is, that after decades of working with the breath in meditation, martial disciplines and all sorts of energy-imagination-exercises-firmly-connected-with-breathing I really have to find a new way to work with imagination (i.e. of an energy-ball) _separately_ of any connection to the breathing. Sounds odd, but I automatically do speed up my breathing when I imagine something within moving faster. So I prospectively will have to focus on that unforeseen point too and thinkhope that this finally will make my ability of imagination stronger.

Blog Entries

Re: Dream+Dom+Work-Experiences

Hello, istia.

Maybe the message is this: Life is a big play - acting on a stage. Sometimes it does one good to get out of the role, realise one is an actor and "escape the drama," seeing that everyone has a role to play, and while serious work needs to be done, one is not to take it too serious either.

A good actor who plays in a drama will get heavily involved and be in it, but also not forget it's a play. It's kind of a dual perspective - inside and outside, immersed in the experience and being able to retain knowledge of the true nature of the happenings.

The applause could be a message that you indeed have done something right, something impressive. If this does not directly correlate with your current experience it might mean that you're doing well with the challenges you're facing but are a bit too close to it to realise what is going on from a more detached point of view.

Did you recognise the actors as people in your life?

Cheers,
    Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by istia
    The thing im a bit struggling with is, that after decades of working with the breath in meditation, martial disciplines and all sorts of energy-imagination-exercises-firmly-connected-with-breathing I really have to find a new way to work with imagination (i.e. of an energy-ball) _separately_ of any connection to the breathing. Sounds odd, but I automatically do speed up my breathing when I imagine something within moving faster. So I prospectively will have to focus on that unforeseen point too and thinkhope that this finally will make my ability of imagination stronger.
    suggestion: why do you have to make it move fast(er) at all?

try just to keep it "walking" in a synchronised manner with your breath and not "running" away. For example, sometimes I do 'chakra breathing': inhale slowly - the energy (it is a disk in my case) comes in simultaneously, then exhale slowly: it goes out again, then next chakra for the next breathing cycle...

or sometimes I take a deep breath and draw the energy from my bottom (lowest chakra) up to my breast chakra and with the exhale I pump it up and out of the crown chakra again (or the whole thing vice versa: top to bottom).

To sum up: maybe you could try to synchronise your breathing with the energy movement,
    or even better: imagine that the energy coming in IS the air or "life stuff" you inhale and then exhale; then synchronisation isn't even something to think about, you do it automatically.
    This collector of useless clutter.

hello,

yes Korpo, I think so as well... "life is a play... escape the drama... and also serious work has to be done"
    and "dual perspective" - absolutely, yes! which especially is currently, though I could say even leads through my entire life like a red line.
    also very right is: "too close emotionally... and become a more detached view/feel onto all"!
    think my dream of tonight shows right the contrary, but so, what to do, life has its own flow and growth, right.
    The actors I didnt recognize from waking life, but as Im working a lot with groups, in work, in art-projects, young and older people, in many different kind of settings, I know what the feeling I got to the other actors was like - just like very familiar, cause all were going together through deep and not onyl easy processes, which results in this kind of familiar, not superficial, feeling. Thank you for your empathic reply!

Volgerle, your first sentence, that was great said! so easy and natural that it didnt rise in my seemingly complicated head so why do it faster when slow works fine? right! though it is said so in the CD and of course first of all i always try my best and furthermore the years before i already more often realised that my attachment to the breath-process does hinder me also from i.e. special obe-exercises which i did. So i felt and feel it may not be bad to work a bit more for my detachment from aware-breathing. I mean its great to have become so aware of breathing always, its very healthy physically, but if there now even had arisen a kind of narrowness for new learnprocesses then i should free myself from that, dont you think so ?
    Great excercises you are describing there and I indeed did and do many similar ones. Lately I do preferably this PC-Muscle pulling up with breathing, have you heard of that? Thank you for your reply full of ideas!

Dream of last night:
    Im with a man (i know from waking life, having conflicts). We just leaving a place where he brought a lot of confusion and also destruction. We are on the way to a holy gral like thing. He is sitting in a wheelchair and Im pushing him in this chair along. He then says: "I did it all ok, no!!??" I answered: " No, that was not ok!" While keep on walking and pushing the chair with him ahead I cry. Then I hit his shoulder lightly and more intense and repeatedly say: "No that was not ok, that was not ok at all"!! and realise he as well is crying, we both do cry. I awake with a deep sob.
    I again wonder on what kind of plane this happens, just in my own subconscious or also on a more subtle, more like all-connected soul-level?

Blog Entries

Is he in a wheelchair in real life?

Cheers,
    Oliver

Hello Korpo,
    no, he is not in a wheelchair in real.
    What would make the difference, if it is so in real or just symbollically, in understanding the dream and/or this particular message??
    What could/should I learn from this?
    Thanx!

Tonights weird dream:
    I see a big baby-head and see that his/her left eye is harmed, is blind, or false or dangerous sick.
    I try to think, get information, to figure out how I could take this out in a not harming way and exchange it for a good and healthy one.
    Awake while still searching for a conclusion.

In Real today, even wierder, because of the coherence to the dream:
    I made a journey with a friend into the woods, where we visit a friend of my friend, whom I didnt know before. We were sitting talking first and later wanted to go to some celtic places, making some energy-exercises. After a while I went outside on his veranda and saw a big black bird in a cage, flapping and jumping around quite nervous.I recognised it was a raven. I immediately felt bad and thought why this beautiful animal was here encaged? I anyways can not stand to see any animals encaged, I worked for animal rights. Also I felt strange cause this animal I knew is the power-animal of the one in the wheel-chair from last dream. As the owner came out to the veranda I directly ask him: why is this bird encaged here? It tries to get out, it will get crazy encaged inside, birds are not meant to be in a cage! But he then explained that he had built a big Voliere above the roof for him, he could go there anytime as the little cage had an exit and often would come other ravens just sitting beside him. He continued explaining that he kept the raven since almost 2 years as he could not fly and not orientate well. When I asked why, he said: because he only has one eye. I asked which one was hurt or blind and he answered: the left one.
    I felt this strong feel and connection to the waves of life, the dao, like so often this perception that there doesnt exist anything unrelated, reality and dream-reality, outer and inner worlds are permeating each other in such intense ways which just makes me feel in awe with all what is... even though on a reasonable level I may not know and not be able to understand or the less interpret anything in the right way.

Blog Entries

Hi Istia.
    I think both the baby and the ravens are aspects of you- the baby suggests it's a developing aspect, and the raven suggests it's connected to spirituality or mediumship, and the fact that the problem is with the left eye (the left side being connected to intuition) makes me think that you are concerned with your intuitive faculties and possible second sight (as it is a sight problem, as in clairvoyance.)

Just my two cents, I'll let Oliver tackle your other questions.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Great Input CFTraveler, Thanx!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast