Thread: panic while sleeping

luz Guest

panic while sleeping

Hello you guys, its been a while since I don't read this forum. I have a weird experience while sleeping, and may be you can explain, since you are experts in this topic!

While in my sleep I start hearing a very loud sound from my inner ears, is very profound, like someone doing something to me. I start panicking and wanting to wake up and stop this horrible sensation. but my body does not respond, and I want to shout but I cant, I want to wake up and open my eyes, but nothing!! I do realize that Im awake but without control on my body, so I start screaming very loud, of course no one listens because my voice does not come out. I can only scream inside my body. I start saying stop it, stop it! and that is the last thing I remmember. Sometimes I don't even remember it happened the night before. I remember it while doing other things after Im awake. This happens very frequently and I dont know how to manage it or how to stop it.
    What do you think it is?
    A little of bit of guidance would be great!

thank you!

Re: panic while sleeping

leavin it to the pros
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Hello, luz.

The phenomenon is quite probably "sleep paralysis." Robert says that you can break it by willing yourself to wiggle your big toe - either will do. There's more information about the phenomenon here:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=8159

Search for "Paralysis" - you will find some additional links there - the second one works.

Take care,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Hi Luz. You may also want to read the topic entitled "Your first conscious projection" in the OBE R & D forum- you will see some of the symptoms you are experiencing- as part of sleep paralysis or waking paralysis, depending on what time it happens.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

luz Guest

Thank you all for your help!
    wow, so you think I might be experiencing OBE? I cant help being so afraid, I need to get over it!
    Ive been reading your links and yes, its very similar to what happens to me. I need to loose the fear. I have been working on my chakras and may be this is the reason why This is happening so strongly. It is not every day gladly.
    If you have any other info about this please tell me and I will do some reading!

Tutor, I read your reponse and you changed it! yes I think I Talk to myself when I say stop it!, its like I know Im doing something or letting someone do something to me. the first one is the most likely.