Thread: The Seth Method

The Seth Method

Has anyone ever tried to do the 3h-wake-3h-sleep method (on weekends/vacation/days of free time ...)?

http://books.google.de/books?id=6h-YL3T ... th&f=false

I am planning to try it out, I have a loooong year-end vacation (end-)Nov/Dec.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Re: The Seth Method

The link isn't working on my comp. Is that like a polyphasic sleep method where you sleep in short intervals?
    Reminds me of the friars club episode of seinfeld:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5wcRNuXeAw
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

dont know the link, but i very often did this "3h-wake-3h-sleep method" (as far as possible in routine/work-life)
    this is definitely most effective for me for remembrance! - for what or where ever i was during these 3 hours
    wishing joyful expansion, greetings from germany

Quote Originally Posted by istia
    dont know the link, but i very often did this "3h-wake-3h-sleep method" (as far as possible in routine/work-life)
    this is definitely most effective for me for remembrance! - for what or where ever i was during these 3 hours
    how many days in one block did you keep it up?
    was it only good for dream recall, or also for other purposes of enhancement, such as astral projection, intuition, creativity, insights, clairvoyance experiences, or whatever?

how many days in one block did you keep it up?
    i never did several days in one block, god no! I guess that would be exhausting. No, and also not more than 2 times per night, meaning to put the clock for ringing in three hours, then after the recall of dream/dom/what put it once more for ringing in 3 hours, so that maximum or minimum i could catch 2 big experiences.
    was it only good for dream recall, or also for other purposes of enhancement, such as astral projection, intuition, creativity, insights, clairvoyance experiences, or whatever?
    of course there were dream-obe-mix - but always depending on how deep and concentrated was my preparation, meaning here: fokusing/meditating/obe-imagination-exercises. But in first line this awake-methode in my eyes is for the recall, in the sense of *storage* - of whatever appears.
    wishing joyful expansion, greetings from germany

I see, so yours is rather more similar to the famous WBT-method (wake-back-to-bed), which I use too in the night (frequently, although I would not have to put any alarm, cuz it comes naturally since I am a night owl waking and getting up several times during the night anyway... )
    It is not the complete "life rhythm" shift proposed in the Seth book. There it is really meant to do it every 3-4 hours alternating sleep/wake pattern, all the time ... through day and night.
    Could be really life-changing to do it, I am curious what results it will produce if I try it.

Blog Entries

I slept like this for a while naturally this summer. It was when had I most recall.

On some days I also feel fully rested after as little as four hours of sleep. When I override my body on these days because I can't believe this could be enough I end up oversleeping...

Cheers,
    Oliver