Thread: newbie! with story

newbie! with story

Hello everyone!

First of all, I am so thankful that I found this website! It's hard to find people around me who don't think I'm nuts!

A little bit about myself,
    I am a newly single mother of 2 girls under 2. I stay at home with them (probably not for long) everyday. I enjoy nature, painting, running, playing with my girls, and anything that gets me moving! I am a layed back and positive person, I see the glass as half full and nothing seems to keep me down. My ex husband is the opposite ( long story).

I have always been a little bit psychic and everyone in my family seems to concur. For example; the day before me and my sister were adopted I had a dream about what my parents looked like. The next morning I jumped out of bed and ran into the living room saying " my new parents are coming today!" and sure enough they came! I also have strong feelings about things, a few years ago when I was house hunting we went and saw this huge house for really cheap. My husband was inlove with it, but I had a horrible feeling about it. It felt like a heaviness in my chest with a side of anxiety and sadness. Well, just recently we found out that the owners of that house practiced witchcraft and felt their house was posessed by demons.

I don't have a lot of experience with astral projection, a few nights ago was the first time I did it completely aware. But I have always experienced lucid dreams (almost every night), body vibrations, falling sensations, looking around the room with my eyes CLOSED, and sleep paralysis. I thought I had a sleeping disorder so I went online and found all this information about astral projection. I then decided to try and catch myself doing this before it happens. And probably about a night later I did! I was trying to wake up from a lucid nightmare (I was interagating a demon in an interagation room) I was trying to open my eyes, when I finaly managed to keep them opened and looked at the ceiling I realized they were still closed. Then I remembered about the 3rd eye, and decided to try and roll over. There was a loud buzzing sound and a strong magnetic pull trying to pull me back into my body. I was on the ground trying to get at least 20 ft away. Then I heard my daughter start crying and I let go of the ground and snapped back to my body. I couldn't believe what just happened! I was excited!

Everything for me has been different ever since. I feel like an observer of my life, sounds are louder, I see auras better, and I feel a connection with everything around me. I have also been getting waves of pulsing and tingling all through my body out of nowhere. The 2nd time I AP was about 2 nights ago. I can't be sure if that even really happened. I was having another lucid dream as usual and I asked "is this God?" and I felt my 3rd eye start to pulse and things got dark. I tried to wake up and when I did I saw this dark hole above my head. I was looking up into this dark mass thinking "there is no way in he*l I'm going through that". Next thing I knew I was standing at the bedroom door looking at this shadowy image lying in my bed (maybe me?). Then I was outside in the night. I remembered what Mr. Bruce said about melting hands so I took a look. They had an appearance of bright blue static, kind of glittery. And as I was looking a man in a red car drove by and saw me. He was starring at me with his mouth wide open. That's when I thought this had to just be a dream, because my hands werent melting and no one is supose to see you! Then it just got wierd after that. It became dreamlike and less vivid.

Well, I guess that sums it up! Sorry for the novel!!

Sweet dreams!

-Natalie
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Blog Entries

Re: newbie! with story

Quote Originally Posted by natalie-1984
    It's hard to find people around me who don't think I'm nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by natalie-1984
    I feel like an observer of my life, sounds are louder, I see auras better, and I feel a connection with everything around me.
    This might be the early stages of a full-blown spiritual awakening, but it's hard to tell (it's like the first stages of labour; you have to wait a while to see if it continues, if it gets more intense, etc.). If so, you're in for a heck of a wild ride (and the rabbit hole is infinite).

Welcome, Natalie. I hope you find everything you're looking for and that the community can help you.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Welcome, Natalie, I'm certain you'll find plenty of interest here.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums, Natalie. I hope you make yourself at home.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.