Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Intense flames and energy spreading along the spine

Re: Intense flames and energy spreading along the spine

I have now started to get heat rising from the base and exiting the crown. So now there isn't just bubbles. This one I seem to be able to control a bit more. This one feels a bit more healing than the other.

edit:

It seemed this heat was amazing. It's pumping frequently now and is rather different from the bubble sensation. Once the heat had pumped for a while at the gym I felt as if the background mental instability that is always present completely vanished. I haven't felt like this since I was a kid. It's like my mental problems are starting to diminish. Something tells me I will get well soon perhaps this year. I have to evaluate more tomorrow. I feel extremely stable and calm. This day at the gym I landed at exactly 777 calories. I like the number 7 because it means completion.
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

One thing is certain. Almost all people that get my kundalini and fire going strong are either considerably poor, sick, often mentally ill, usually both and I meet all kinds of people during the day. I feel very close to these people somehow.

I bought a big metal David Star from Israel and I could just feel a very calm feeling coming from that object. It symbolizes exactly how I understood things, blue going down and red going up. As soon as I move near it I feel better. I felt grounded almost immediately and my legs got somehow relaxed.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

The first and the second channel was activated today. All I need is the staff and the wings.

The first was activated with excercise with the help of my best friend Archangel Michael. He can drive out diabolus easily.

The second was activated with acupuncture after I told her the kundalini was my main problem.

The staff I think will be activate soon with the wings.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Oh my god. A strong white sage odor is rising from my body.

The liver has been opened. The iron staff is almost there!

Very strong energies incoming. I would be careful with the electronics right now.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Personal advice- just my own opinion....I don't know exactly how to put it in a round about way but I think you should leave the kundalini alone. Allow it to become dormant, or quiet down. Ground well and move on with your life. Put some personal issues in order- get a hobby. Get out in the world and maybe settle down. Eventually, years from now- if you feel more in control, then resume your kundalini work. As hard as you suppress it- if it is real- you will always be able to 'summon it back to where it was previously'. However if this arousal is something else- by then, it will heal naturally on it's own as long as you maintain stability. Good luck.

I'm not actively working on it and I have barely done it. I just let it unleash. The channels have almost cleared now.

Many of my problems with the kundalini have happened because mismatching counciousness of surrounding people. We "draconians" are naturally at a very high counciousness therefore there are severe problems when there are problematic people around. We have found the source of the problem and are trying to eliminate it. We require a very clean environment.

I managed to turn the kundalini into a high voltage stream knocking out electric equipment as well. It hurt pretty bad though in the spine.
    Last edited by alphadracooverlord; 9th September 2011 at 07:54 AM.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Im the grand master of the Naga race and I salute Draconians. We need a peace treaty.

I agree . We are many in the alliance if not all. Humans however have very difficult keeping themselves in line.
    Last edited by alphadracooverlord; 30th September 2011 at 12:31 PM. Reason: humans

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4