Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Intense flames and energy spreading along the spine

Re: My experiences with kundalini

Yesterday I was listening to a christian video on Youtube. And just as when I speak to my christian friend the kundalini fired up very pleasantly. However it got a bit out of hand as it fired many times and spread throughout the head. After some firings I started getting intense pressure in the third eye. And once there was intense pressure I started seeing spirits around me more clearly but also an insane amount of "fine grained" fire coming out of my body almost like I was burning up but in a pleasant way. I've had general pressure in my third eye since yesterday but today I've also gotten specific a bit stronger pressure at the sides of my third eye. I've gotten a similar third eye experience right before I got into psychosis.

I'm a bit worried of what will happen next. The energy from the kundalini spreads to the whole face before exiting the crown almost like it wants to activate or heal those areas. In any case, as the kundalini fires up and passes the head my head pressure completely dissipates.
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Re: Intense flames and energy spreading along the spine

http://www.kundalini.se/eng/n_engkni_1024.html

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Spiritual kundalini exercises known from the Hinduism, a religion of India, that emphasises freedom from the material world (moksha) through purification of desires and elimination of personal identity, and Buddhistic religions can be very dangerous. Kundalini arousal occurs especially as an unintentional side effect of spiritual exercises whose goal is higher consciousness. Many people have gone insane from the tremendous kundalini energy and got diagnosis as psychosis, schizophrenia and other similar mental diseases.
    * Burning hot or ice cold streams moving up the spine. YES WITHOUT MEDS

* Perhaps a feeling of air bubbles or snake movement up through the body. YES, LIKE COCA COLA

* Pains in varying locations throughout the body. SOMETIMES

* Titillation of the genital area, spine, or head. YES

* Tension or stiffness of neck, and headaches. BIG YES

* Feeling of overpreassure within the head. GIANT YES, DISSIPATES WHEN THE KUNDALINI IS PUMPING

* Vibrations, unease, or cramps in legs and other parts of the body. SOMETIMES

* Fast pulse and increased metabolism. BIG YES / 180 during excercise, not normal, I got good ability to sprint, went down to 68kg but I think It could be because of planned weight loss program

* Disturbance in the breathing- and/or heartfunction. MAYBE A TINY BIT

* Sensitivity to sound, light, smell, and proximity of other people. YES WITHOUT MEDS BUT I'M GETTING THERE WITH MEDS AS WELL

* Orgasm sensations different places in the body, or total cosmic orgasms. YES, BETTER THAN SEX

* Mystical/religious experiences, revelations, and/or cosmic glimpses. YES WITHOUT MEDS

* Parapsychological abilities. Light phenomena in or outside the body. YES

Parapsychological abilities. Light phenomena in or outside the body.

* Problems with finding balance between strong sexual urges, and a wish to live in sublime purity. YES, ONE DAY VERY PERVERSELY SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO GIRLS OTHERS VERY INTERESTID IN CELIBACY

* Persistent anxiety or anxiety attacks, due to lack of understanding of what is going on. NO

* Insomnia, manic high spirits or deep depression. Energy loss. MANIC YES

* Impaired concentration and memory. YES BUT I THINK THIS IS BECAUSE OF MEDS

* Total isolation due to inability to communicate inner experiences out. MAYBE A TINY BIT

* Experiences of possession and poltergeist phenomena. NO

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Blog Entries

Hello, reptoidoverlord.

Spiritual kundalini exercises known from the Hinduism, a religion of India, that emphasises freedom from the material world (moksha) through purification of desires and elimination of personal identity, and Buddhistic religions can be very dangerous.
    The potential danger of some practices is IMO in their basic ungrounded nature or as said problematic intentions like "elimination of personal identity."

This is a very narrow interpretation of the concepts present in Eastern religions, and I don't share it. It should be no surprise that all major religions and philosophies have spawned many schools of thought and practice that don't necessarily fully reflect the original ideas of their founders. There are many limited expressions of the larger ideas, and some can turn out to be spiritually problematic.

I'm sure there are ways to interpret these ideas that will have more positive impact on the practitioner. There isn't one Buddhism, or one Hinduism, or one Taoism. Even within a school or group many different interpretations may exist. I think one can find great solace and spiritual riches in any of these traditions. Sometimes you have to sample a few ones and overcome a few limited ones in order to find the one that suits you or seems most beneficial.

Cheers,
    Oliver

I have had kundalini experiences during energy work, actrally after alot of energy work practices and training. I would raise the energy to the top of my head with breath excercises. It would explode like a volcano in a state of ectasy and I would literally fall over and become unconscious a second later. I had been taught how to do this. I did not just read a book and try it out without help and guidance. I did not do this for the sake of the kundalini experience, it was sort of a side effect of the spiritual work I was doing. I still have these experiences, they are toned down though. Possibly because of change of life style and less time devoted to that type of energy work, or perhaps it naturally tones down after a while, not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by reptoidoverlord
    emphasises freedom from the material world (moksha)
    Honestly thats stretching it too much - material world isnt going anywhere , at least not for those of us with jobs, responsibilities and families.
    There are other easier ways of attaining "relief and freedom from the physical world".I suggest the writer take one.

through purification of desires and elimination of personal identity
    "Elimination of Personal Identity".Oh wow now isnt that a bright idea! hey lets give ID destruction a serious thaught here....hmm....im sure theres more to this lovely idea

Kundalini arousal occurs especially as an unintentional side effect of spiritual exercises whose goal is higher consciousness
    How daft is this writer?.I guess those of us aiming for higher conciousness were expecting say ummm....a field trip ,SPF35 and a pitcher of home made lemonade.

Many people have gone insane from the tremendous kundalini energy and got diagnosis as psychosis, schizophrenia and other similar mental diseases.
    Must be why there are forums and books and sites all about K and rising it ..because tickets to looneyville are just so dang hard to get!

Any fool can make a rule.

6. Re: Intense flames and energy spreading along the spine

Thank you for sharing!

I'm glad you don't have the persistent anxiety that I experience(d). That's one of the parts that decimates the ego.

I have a few recommendations for you to help cope with this intense and awesome energy.

First thing I would do is really get to know your chakras. This video is beautiful and I think you will benefit a lot from it- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noUjF4k4fXA. This will also give you somewhere to focus your meditation.

I'm really into crystals and gemstones. I believe they can help in so many areas (grounding, protection, cosmic awareness, etc.). I would go on ebay and get a chakra set.

Also remember that nutrition, exercise, and breathing are clutch in your body being able to accept this energy.

I recently got a book called Kundalini and the Chakras by G. L. Paulson. So far it's really helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    perhaps this seems as vulgar metaphor, yet it is not about a Hostess cream filled Twinkie.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian
    Thank you for sharing!

I'm glad you don't have the persistent anxiety that I experience(d). That's one of the parts that decimates the ego.

I have a few recommendations for you to help cope with this intense and awesome energy.

First thing I would do is really get to know your chakras. This video is beautiful and I think you will benefit a lot from it- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noUjF4k4fXA. This will also give you somewhere to focus your meditation.

I'm really into crystals and gemstones. I believe they can help in so many areas (grounding, protection, cosmic awareness, etc.). I would go on ebay and get a chakra set.

Also remember that nutrition, exercise, and breathing are clutch in your body being able to accept this energy.

I recently got a book called Kundalini and the Chakras by G. L. Paulson. So far it's really helpful.
    Hi thank you very much! I got a chakra set from Ebay since a while back! Yay! I felt attracted to it somehow so I bought it. It's great. It works wonders on the third eye from what I've felt but I haven't felt anything on the other chakras. I've felt some pressure in the third eye when using the appropriate bag. The third eye was then powering up a bit further.

I haven't meditated much, maybe just two or three times. I have done Yoga one time after the kundalini feelings.

Regarding the video you posted I got a nice feminine sensation from the neck up just by watching it. But it was a bit different than the usual feminine sensation I've gotten. You know that pink cloud/exit energy on the head that is depicted on many pictures and videos? I've had this sensation of something just like that for very a long time.

When I was in my psychosis I experienced that there were some kind of tunnels except the chakras. I heard the words STAR DRIVE. The chakras were to be powered up then the star drives had to be powered up. There were four star drives. Then on top of that there was some kind of main drive but I don't remember this really good. I think there were a total of four layers of different drives but It's heard to process this information. This was very hard because it required knowledge of many symbols, colors, animals, plants and shapes. I got pictures of wonderful landscapes. Once every layer powered up there was very good throughput in the kundalini. All layers then had to be synced and all kinds of symbols rotated and accelerated. This was extremely hard because it required a high simultaneous capability. Maybe this was just madness however but it helped get the kundalini running. However some of the things that happened that day couldn't only have been psychosis. The most bisarre things happened. The whole surroundings were changing like everything on the planet was rising quickly in frequencies or something. Everyone was so happy around me. I can't believe that my senses could trick me that much.

I haven't read any books about kundalini, chakras, stones, crystals or meditation but I think I will someday.

I exercise with my friend on the gym three times a week. We do both cardio and some weight lifting. I eat ovo-lacto-vegetarian (no sea food, fish or meat) food but I believe I lack proteins because of this. I want to stay away from meat because I don't really like it. I also take some supplements like Omega-3 because it is good against mental illness.

I'm pretty stable today but I believe there may be another psychosis to understand things more. I think however that it would be best right now to avoid psychosis.

The first psychosis I had I connected to the stars somehow. Well It's a long story.

The kinds of pictures I saw were something like this:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3072/267 ... a45e_o.jpg
    http://www.frimmel.se/frimmel/frimmelbi ... %20tee.jpg
    http://saltakvarn.files.wordpress.com/2 ... oxe_bk.jpg
    http://www.utsidan.se/obj/photo/f4/f478 ... eed89e.jpg

I think there are a lot of entities involved in this. That day a lot of entities entered my house and had the most lovely fragrances.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

I have received healing from the tall entities almost completely releasing the head pressure. This happened after I saw a video about bi-polar and schizophrenia disorder that suggested that psychosis may happen because of urgent ego collapse. I received healing in my muscle attachments in the back of the head. I've also had healing made in the spine (pain/stiffness), in the eyes (side effect), third eye (activation), the neck (stiffness) and in the stomach (acid). I think some parasites were destroyed or removed as well, I felt they attached to the head/neck/back. My second psychosis described in these videos is almost identical to mine. The first psychosis however was not similar. I recommend seeing all of his videos. Don't stop taking your "meds" just like that however.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bipolarorwa ... enfoPa3sCo

It feels also that there will be some need to get into an experience again. I always get into psychosis around spring/beginning of summer. I think it is unavoidable. I'm a slightly a bit speeded, I'm having large quantities of energy entering my feet, kundalini feels more active, third eye is more active, there is more fire but I feel better. I believe I saw smoke coming out from the fire once the kundalini was most active. I've had pressure in my ears also but this may be something medical. It's nothing unpleasant however.

I've seen that there is some kind of electricity/static in the fire as well. I saw this as kind of static as I was a kid,

But after speaking to a psychic she believes that this fire may be some kind of energy body/aura phenomena.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Mahavatar_Babaji Guest

I believe there is a possibility that she may have unlocked the kundalini but I'm really far from sure. I never practiced any yoga or meditation during the time the kundalini got activated so I have not counciously/intentionally activated it. I've only tried yoga one time.

I'm constantly seeing heavy flames of fire in front of me which gets more clearly once the kundalini fires up.

I have some serious psychosis problems unfortunately but I don't know if they are related to my kundalini experience but I think it is quite possible. I believe it may also have something to do with astral parasites. Parasites keep attaching themselves to the head probably due to the kundalini energy being tasty. They get destroyed but more come. I guess they want a quick fix.
    Hi. I think in your case, your kundalini was nearly ready to awaken and the energy healer was the 'trigger' that awakened it. Kundalini generally awakens after years of spiritual practice like meditation or yoga. Kundalini can cause psychological problems and people have needed psychological help after awakening it. The best thing you can do is to stay grounded by eating large meals and drink plenty of water. Try your best to get a good nights sleep, but with kundalini, it can be hard to sleep.

Dave

Currently I'm trying to reach 65kg so that I can get rid of the last excessive fat. I'm doing this by eating a bit less each meal and drinking several cups of green tea each day. I understand where you are going however. Currently I'm fighting against the antipsychotics effect of weight increase. I prayed a lot and it seems all my prayers were answered specially about weight decrease. I'm currently at 67kg but I was not so long ago at 76. I have read in a book about grounding and specially that eating meat is important. I have also gotten another book that contains some things about grounding.

The fire has gotten a lot more intense but doesn't somehow interrupt my vision. It looks a bit like incense but still intense fire. Last time during the psychosis fire was travelling up my legs in a twisting motion stopping at the waist and I got slightly a bit scared but It was pleasant. And at the top of the fire around there was smoke pouring out. It's like there was a ring of fire around me but also fire travelling up my legs. Then I've also seen something that looks like some kind of field of plasma around me.

I have checked my eyes several times at the eye doctors because of another problem and they couldn't find anything serious.

I feel the gym helps a lot keeping myself stable and in order. I had to fight a lot to get my body in order. My body got to a mess after some long usage of antipsychotics. My liver had problems and my whole stance got really bad. These drugs are some of the worst of all available drugs but sometimes there aint much choice. I'm now working with receiving acupuncture, healing and taking a lot of supplements. The acpuncturer said I was going to be free from antipsychotics. It is clear now that these drugs do not only block psychosis but also block kundalini from rising and third eye from activating.

I established contact with an old girlfriend that has some serious psychosis problems. She gets my kundalini going really strong but as she sometimes gives me some weird vibes I said to my guide that he may cut the connection if he wanted to. So after a while I felt as if the connection was cut and I couldn't connect with her.

I used white sage on my aura yesterday and it felt really good afterwards. The stick burnt really long and the odor is like the sweetest deodorant.

I want to use white sage in my room but my parents won't let me. Soon I may be moving to another apartment closeby.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast