Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dreamed I was someone else!

niki123 Guest

Dreamed I was someone else!

Weird dream ?!I was in this strange apartment and I lit a candle ,put it on an empty glass showcase then looked out the living room window,left the room and went in the bedroom and looked at myself in the mirror.It was not me looking back.I had bright red short hair up to my shoulders and it wasn't even my face then the door bell rang and I went to blow out the candle then I answered the door and it was someone who looked exactly like the woman in the mirror and she started talking and I hugged her and then my alarm clock went off !What is going on ?!

Re: Dreamed I was someone else!

wow great, and if i would have had this experience i would assign it to a Dream-Obe-Mix, especially cause of this several appearences of yourself so to say, to me feels like you`ve first met your astral-double in the mirror, then your astral-double could split better/further hence you could meet it coming through the door, and i find best of all is that you hugged her, cause i once had a quite similar exp. but the one outside my door looked so terrible that i could not welcome him but got afraid, and first later could laugh about silly-afraid-me as i had understood some points of "split-probs" mentioned by R.B. - but okay thats just my look on it, that must not be true for you what i say here, just my associations only.

greetings
    wishing joyful expansion, greetings from germany

Blog Entries

This used to happen to me all the time, at a certain stage in my life. When I realized what was happening it slowed down, and when I expressed the intention for it not to happen anymore, it stopped. However, in your case it may be a different phenomenon.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I can only recall having a dream where I was someone else once, but I've had a few where I'm in the position of a neutral third party observer (like the camera in a film or television show).

The dream where I dreamed I was someone else took place in an era before I was born and I was actually male and homosexual. I won't give all the details of it, but it had all the earmarks of a spontaneous "other life" memory. I later confirmed some details of that life story (not the specific person, but the circumstances). At the time, it really freaked me out (the male part, not the homosexual part; apparently, I usually like men ).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

niki123 Guest

Thank you ,istia.I've never dreamed about me being someone else before.Shocking,that's for sure !Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by istia
    wow great, and if i would have had this experience i would assign it to a Dream-Obe-Mix, especially cause of this several appearences of yourself so to say, to me feels like you`ve first met your astral-double in the mirror, then your astral-double could split better/further hence you could meet it coming through the door, and i find best of all is that you hugged her, cause i once had a quite similar exp. but the one outside my door looked so terrible that i could not welcome him but got afraid, and first later could laugh about silly-afraid-me as i had understood some points of "split-probs" mentioned by R.B. - but okay thats just my look on it, that must not be true for you what i say here, just my associations only.

greetings

niki123 Guest

CFTraveler,that sounds interesting.If you don't mind me asking,at what stage in your life you had these dreams ?
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    This used to happen to me all the time, at a certain stage in my life. When I realized what was happening it slowed down, and when I expressed the intention for it not to happen anymore, it stopped. However, in your case it may be a different phenomenon.

niki123 Guest

He,he,I have these dreams when I'm an observer but I'm also myself watching myself too but seeing myself look like a different person takes the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarWoman
    I can only recall having a dream where I was someone else once, but I've had a few where I'm in the position of a neutral third party observer (like the camera in a film or television show).

The dream where I dreamed I was someone else took place in an era before I was born and I was actually male and homosexual. I won't give all the details of it, but it had all the earmarks of a spontaneous "other life" memory. I later confirmed some details of that life story (not the specific person, but the circumstances). At the time, it really freaked me out (the male part, not the homosexual part; apparently, I usually like men ).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by niki123
    CFTraveler,that sounds interesting.If you don't mind me asking,at what stage in your life you had these dreams ?
    When I wasn't happy with the way my life was going and wanted to be somewhere else, someone else. It is my belief that this seeded the experience of going into someone else's body, and this was not pleasant. For a while this kept happening until I figured out why it was happening, and it stopped.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I have this a few times a year usually. The last time I looked in a mirror and was a twenty-something oriental girl. I thought, "Geeze, I'm prettier than I thought!" Didn't get lucid though.

I've been several different women of African descent living in different times and places, an elderly Indian woman (actually, IIRC I switched among several Indian women identities in that one dream) and I've also been horrified to look down and discover myself to be a man (more than once too ).

Now, what I'd REALLY like to experience is being in an animal body in a dream.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

niki123 Guest

It might have something to do with what you said CFTraveler.I don't like my life right now either but I think that I've read somewhere that other people have seen themselves in the astral body and it was different and had an orange glow.I do have lt brown hair with red highlights so maybe that could be it.

Quote Originally Posted by niki123
    When I wasn't happy with the way my life was going and wanted to be somewhere else, someone else. It is my belief that this seeded the experience of going into someone else's body, and this was not pleasant. For a while this kept happening until I figured out why it was happening, and it stopped.