Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dreamed I was someone else!

niki123 Guest

Re: Dreamed I was someone else!

Wow,that's amazing,Beekeeper !I remembered that I've had this dream about this man and woman and I knew I was her but I was also watching myself like a movie.I saw them change into 3 different people one after the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    I have this a few times a year usually. The last time I looked in a mirror and was a twenty-something oriental girl. I thought, "Geeze, I'm prettier than I thought!" Didn't get lucid though.

I've been several different women of African descent living in different times and places, an elderly Indian woman (actually, IIRC I switched among several Indian women identities in that one dream) and I've also been horrified to look down and discover myself to be a man (more than once too ).

Now, what I'd REALLY like to experience is being in an animal body in a dream.

Re: Dreamed I was someone else!

I've dreamed of beinbg alot of things/people that aren't me, this is actually a somewhat common occurence for me, I dont think any of these are past life memories though as alot of people/things I dream about being are either fictional characters, characters from my imagination or people I know. Recently I have tried changing my form during projections, but so far have not perfected this ability as it only seems to be able to do it part way as of right now. But untintentionally I've done it plenty of times in dreams, I wish I could do it properly on purpose.

I've dreampt about being a vast variety of things/people. The oddest dream of this sort I had was one of being a keeper from the scifi series babylon 5. In babylon 5 a keeper is a parasitic alien stuck on the necks of people to control them. In that dream I was stuck on my freinds neck for some reason, I'm not the sort to want to control him in the real world, so I have no idea why I dreampt that.