Thread: Brain Wave Generator....Falling Asleep?

1. Brain Wave Generator....Falling Asleep?

Am I doing something wrong? I'm only on Day 3 in the book. The first two days I listened/watched the BrainWave Generator for 20 mins and I was in an extremely relaxed near trance type state. The past two days I have done this and fallen asleep r started drifting to sleep. Has anyone else had this happen? I wouldn't really eve mind, but I'm trying to use the generator before I do my daily exercises....any ideas?

-Denise

Re: Brain Wave Generator....Falling Asleep?

If you really want to get deep check out J.S. Epperson http://higher-music.com/downloads/
    This guy has the sounds that Kate Bush sings about in her song Experiment 4.
    You can download some of his albums for a dollar. Listen with headphones in a quiet spot and drift away.
    I wouldn't worry so much about falling asleep. You seem to have a good hold on your relaxation exercises. That's one of the hardest things to do. Stay with it and get to know the state of in between. That is the key. That and conquering the fear. Like Frank Herbert writes in Dune - Fear is the mindkiller. When you spend enough time in the shadows, they disappear.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTulips88
    Am I doing something wrong? I'm only on Day 3 in the book. The first two days I listened/watched the BrainWave Generator for 20 mins and I was in an extremely relaxed near trance type state. The past two days I have done this and fallen asleep r started drifting to sleep. Has anyone else had this happen? I wouldn't really eve mind, but I'm trying to use the generator before I do my daily exercises....any ideas?

-Denise
    I would say that maybe the timing is important- if you are listening to them at bedtime it may be time to work out another schedule. When I did the program, I did the exercises while listening to the binaurals, in the early afternoon.
    The morning may also be a good option, provided it's not too early and it fits in your schedule.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by turbulenceadams
    If you really want to get deep check out J.S. Epperson http://higher-music.com/downloads/
    This guy has the sounds that Kate Bush sings about in her song Experiment 4.
    You can download some of his albums for a dollar. Listen with headphones in a quiet spot and drift away.
    I wouldn't worry so much about falling asleep. You seem to have a good hold on your relaxation exercises. That's one of the hardest things to do. Stay with it and get to know the state of in between. That is the key. That and conquering the fear. Like Frank Herbert writes in Dune - Fear is the mindkiller. When you spend enough time in the shadows, they disappear.
    Ta, she's only on day three- I would say she needs time to figure out what works and what doesn't, instead of recommending doing something else right away.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Fair 'nuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTulips88

-Denise
    Hi,

Another thing you can try is to take a quick power nap before your sessions if you have the time. 10-20 minutes is all
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

7. Re: Brain Wave Generator....Falling Asleep?

Thanks for the responses and help everyone!

turbulenceadams- I will definitely check those out, if I continue to have issues. Though today went excellent, I'm happy to report.

CFTraveler- I am thinking that timing could have definitely been the issue, today I did all of my exercises in the early evening (as opposed to right before bed) and I had great results. I'm thinking about starting a journal on here to share my experiences with others. I was just so happy with how things went today.

heliac- Thanks for the tip, this is another thing I might implement, especially on the days when I work 10 hour shifts and by the time I get home I'm significantly fatigued.