Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: From uakaris to uraeus

sleeper Guest

From uakaris to uraeus

I'm writing this somewhat prematurely, but i've got Kundalini on my mind right now and i'm going to use my enthusiasm to propel my next project forward. This winter, starting this month, i'm going to actively attempt to repeatedly raise kundalini weekly. I intend to use this thread to share some of the more interesting stuff, and to hold myself accountable.

so this is my announcement to the universe that i am committed.

Obviously i'm doing this for my own personal benefit, however, i'm doing it for other reasons as well. I want to explore the phenomenon, and put many techniques to the test, as well as experiment with some of the more dangerous and perplexing issues with K, especially emotional affects.

And i have some secret reasons as well.

So Universe, God, and Astral Dynamic peeps, hold my feet to the fire.

~Dale

Ouroboros Guest

Re: From uakaris to uraeus

So we can expect weekly updates with your progress? I'll be looking forward to seeing how this thread develops.

Don't get too carried away though, please make sure to keep your health in mind. Can't post updates if the serpent eats you!

Jananz Guest

In awakening and integrating kundalini, be aware that the Universe is Taoist and uroboric. Meaning that as you open up the crown chakra it will take you down into your base chakra. As you awaken your prefrontal lobes this will take you down into your brainstem and autonomic system. As your body becomes light as air it will simultaneously become supersensory. As your sex system gets fired up red hot you will move beyond sex. As you become freed from the rules and laws of mankind you will become more universally moral. As you become freed from the chains of matter you become more deeply a part of it.

Blog Entries

I'll be watching this topic also- I'd like to see how it develops.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

How do you know you're ready for this kind of undertaking?
    ...but my words like silent raindrops fell
    and echoed in the wells of silence.

congratulations i laud the undertaking -- in my opinion K is the ultimate developemental tool par exellence nothing at all even comes close.
    Ive been actively working on activation and uprousal for almost two years.With me it has been results and plateaus.Youll be riding cloud number9 when actual K-related results manifest or when you undergo a spontaneous K-spike fullthrottle.When its a plateau you end up wondering where all the euphoric stuff went?.

Quote Originally Posted by Jananz
    In awakening and integrating kundalini, be aware that the Universe is Taoist and uroboric. Meaning that as you open up the crown chakra it will take you down into your base chakra. As you awaken your prefrontal lobes this will take you down into your brainstem and autonomic system. As your body becomes light as air it will simultaneously become supersensory. As your sex system gets fired up red hot you will move beyond sex. As you become freed from the rules and laws of mankind you will become more universally moral. As you become freed from the chains of matter you become more deeply a part of it.
    Jananz, that is beautifully written.

Taoist indeed!

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

sleeper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros
    So we can expect weekly updates with your progress?
    my updates will be sporadic, but probably bi-weekly. Perhaps to my demise, i'll post as much of the essential bits of less interesting stuff as i possibly can. You'll see what i mean when i report on last night's efforts.

Don't get too carried away though, please make sure to keep your health in mind.
    Good point; health is a top concern and i'll touch on that as i go.

Can't post updates if the serpent eats you!
    that's funny. fortunately, i'm not in a hurry to have grand success; i'm just enthusiastically beginning to do the required work. I can't have success if i don't make the effort!

ok i will be aware of that.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I'll be watching this topic also- I'd like to see how it develops.
    I will like to see how it develops as well. Most likely, it will start off slow, then BANG! it will be very exciting later on, once i have some momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by farewell2arms
    How do you know you're ready for this kind of undertaking?
    because i already raised kundalini some time ago, and i've done lots of preparation since. in my mind, i'm more ready than anyone on the planet...it's the kind of confidence that comes from thousands of hours of hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx
    congratulations i laud the undertaking -- in my opinion K is the ultimate developemental tool par exellence nothing at all even comes close.
    Ive been actively working on activation and uprousal for almost two years.With me it has been results and plateaus.Youll be riding cloud number9 when actual K-related results manifest or when you undergo a spontaneous K-spike fullthrottle.When its a plateau you end up wondering where all the euphoric stuff went?.
    Here are a few things i wish i had gone through before starting my Kundalini activation/arousal :-

(1)Keep in touch with people who have already gone through such an experience or are cognizant to it :-- In my personal experience there are very disturbing situations where you *actually* doubt your sanity - these pple will help be your gauge and furthermore make sure you stay intouch with actual daily productive life .(Im a final year medstudent so the latter is of utmost importance to me)
    (2)The Emotional Roller Coaster :- Learn to master your feelings : no matter how hard or bitter a bullet it be to bite -You will RAGE (i had so much anger that my person/entity/body couldnt even contain it all) -You end up Extremely Libidinous (everthing inside of me lusted for everything MALE and absolute union with one)-Dark/Perverse/Base/Depraved feelings and Power Trips (some of these thaughts were so horrendous i was ashamed to be me).Start getting used to depressive phases -like i said plateaus arent a nice place to be in.
    (3)Make sure you have throughly dealt with Childhood Issues or recent traumatic memories:- You'll suddenly remember things that you uptill now you had totally forgotten and then VOILA the memory and what *actually* went on will make PERFECT sense , truth bites and sometimes your guts will churn nauseously in digust when truth hits like thunder
    (4)Understand that Kundalini isnt something picked up and dropped later on :- IF youre truly devout and applied to K-work overtime it will start becoming a lifestyle when Kundalini sees your genuine intent she is irresistably drawn to shashumana and then the fireworks start.So be totally and entirely sure that you have the time ,willpower and dedication for the undertaking.
    (5)Be ready to change embrace and be open to new ideas:- All that you have known previously might undergo RADICAL change and transformation ,all your old ideas as to what are the workings of the world ,society, interaction and the dynamics of human relationship WILL change ....you will feel very "naked" and vunerable its an inexplicable "snail without a shell" kind of a feeling.Resistance or an inflexible attitude is a surefire bet to feel crappy pretty much 24/7.
    (6)Be ready for Confrontation :- You will have to confront YOURSELF in every which way imaginable .when i say every which way i mean just that entirely.Make sure youre ready for such intensive introspective examination.Kundalini will stirr up all the dregs and lees sedimented and at base of your edifice.
    there's some good warnings in there. here is my question for you: how do you implement those warnings? in other words, many people try to deal with their emotions but there's like zilch for techniques to do that. I have my techniques, what are yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    Jananz, that is beautifully written.

Taoist indeed!

though, do not step lightly where angels fear to wantonly tread. angels are there, mind you, however, they be as impersonal functions myriadly cast throughout what is your very own consciousness of mind.

don't get lost for name's sake, for they know your name, that undying Name which all seek after. it is your mind, after all, regardless of copyright.

though, to be certain, you are a non-flamable book, nor may you become water-logged, and when spread wide open from the spine, the written past and future serve as wings upon friendly air, wherefrom is the earth seen in all of Her 'Splendour' and "Majesty", a Kingdom without end, having no beginning but that which is You now seeing her without resolute error kept in your eyes.

For it is error alone which is flammable, and error which becomes water-logged, and error which in it's heaviness keeps a body landlocked. so let go and dont be burned in holding on to. let go and dont be dragged down to your drowning. let go and dont be held down by what you are holding to.

the earth, She ever innocent, She eternally un-erring, our very flesh redeemed not for flesh's sake, but rather, for the sake of being error free.

Let no accuser accuse thee from within, for what is impersonal cares not for the personal resolute error kept, and will point it out. but it is not you being pointed out, merely the error being pointed out. therefore, when pointedly proven, let 'it' go, rise and walk on free of 'it'.

let go of grasped words held in thoughts alone. you are nameless requiring no names. your name is You, and it is you alone stepping into You.

imagine the disgust felt, when you yourself out walking hear your name called from a stranger who knows you not. how dare this person with a name assume to know myself.

therefore, upon meeting a function within, do not insult with a naming posture. for when You understand and know your namelessness, all names are yours.

the world outlying is for naming. the world outlying is not where you are stepping into. the world inlying is lying from resolute errors kept.

therefore, walk softly and carry a big stick. this stick is your spine, that which first forming holds the wings of your life's pages. every page in and of your hand written. a riddle...

hold the center, but know when to get out of your own way. for every function within is You, functionally, even as you from mal-function walk.

so, in holding the center, it is not you getting out of the way, but rather, it is you assuming the function upon letting go of mal-function. therefore is you gotten out of your own way. it is your mind after all, but you have to walk through the center of this all, from uakaris to uraeus, you see.

no-thing can accuses the everything which passes through it. et all of all et = You

your mind, your heart, your soul....all You as your own way.

do what thou wilt, but do no harm.

for it is you alone which may be harmed in you. surrender even in the sight of battle raging, ofr that is what mal-functions do as per what you resolutely in and of error keep.

when You have your voice, then simply inform what is mal-formed to stand down as you also do. therein is understanding founded, the peace be still resounded.

take your worldy sword and drive it into a stone outlying, and at the end of your inward way find it within for pulling out. hence forth not Uther enslaved to lust and fortune, but now Arthur, the author of your freed life.

that we have this story, a great secret is already revealed, for Arthur and the Land are One, He is the Holy Grail as He would see to speak it so. arche-typically speaking. yet, no-thing need be written, lest one find themself again with one wing missing.

it is written, therefore speak it forth as your's received. simply because this wing is unseen, merely means one leaning sharlpy within, flys in a tight circle around the object of their desire, life as it is.

best wishes and prayers for your inward journey Dale, but don't take the journey, receive it one functional step at a time. this means you might have to rest and ponder it before the next step is received. steps like moments, are not specific incremental time. they have their own sense of readiness in due time.

tim
    umm, if you're telling me to wait until kundalini comes to me again, i've already done that. it came that way once, and now effort and focus are required to raise her again.

do what thou wilt is an aleister crowley line. are you a crowley-ist?

as far as my name goes, i've lived too many lives on too many worlds to have one name. i'm nameless in the sense that i have too many identities to cling to any one. what's in a name? i have no idea.

sleeper Guest

emotions and energy

Kundalini does not cause insanity or health problems. Energy blockages, which are the crux of eastern medicine, are the source of kundalini-syndrome. when kundalini rises, it excites every energy portal and pathway in the body (or nearly every one, depending on the intensity and type of your experience). so the activity of the Kundalini event tears through every energy pathway, blocked or not. After the experience, the energy body changes and develops rapidly and for months (if not longer). so the blockages in the emotional body or energy body are "excited" to extremes.

that means that every residual feeling, every emotional blockage, every limiting/restricting part of your personality and past are brought to the forefront of your consciousness. you will be vividly aware of all of your worst nightmares and unlike a movie, you won't be able to look away or turn it off. Unlike a dream, you can't "wake up." in this case you are super-awake, vivid and lucidly aware. no amount of drugs can suppress this (unless they kill you or keep you unconscious maybe). so if you carry a lot of anger, then you will feel constantly angry until you deal with the source of your anger, deal with energy blockage and the emotional aspect. and you have to learn new life skills to prevent you from creating new blockages and to keep you from falling back into old ways of doing things.

if you carry sadness, you will be extremely sad. before Kundalini, intense emotions would rapidly drain you of energy and you would likely just have a breakdown and fall asleep or something. After K, you will have no breakdown (not like before, at least) and you will have enough energy to be very sad for very long periods of time; weeks instead of hours.

if you carry fear, then after K you will have fear on steroids. etc. etc. because the emotion is stored energetically and it is literally blocking a pathway that other energies are attempting to pass through, put simply. so the energy runs into the blockage and says "nudge, nudge" trying to get past. if it's nudging fear, you will both feel "nudge, nudge (if you've actually raised K rather than awoken energies) and you'll feel "fear, fear."

this is because of the energetic nature of emotions and not because "k makes you crazy;" actually the opposite is true. If energy makes you feel crazy, then you were crazy all the while before BUT didn't know it. now you just know it.

and that is why, my friends, that is why i say face your emotions and do not suppress them. You can face them now, by choice, or later, by force.

~Dale

sleeper Guest

report #1

this first report, like the ones to follow it, will probably seem trite but later, much later, they will shine like gems. their true value will be evident long after their posting.

I'm just going to basically list some of the essential bits of info i'll be gleaning from my toying around sessions over the next 2 or few weeks. I need that time to wrap up some other time consuming projects that i'm working on.

.................................................. .

Tonight:

since the heat is on emotions right now, i'll share what i'll be doing for my emotions tonight. i'll be at the jiu jitsu club tonight, with about 1 hour of Q&A and 1 hour of instructor course. to optimize my time there, i'll be on a foam roller and/or tennis ball performing myofascial release on myself during those two hours.

As you may know, many massage therapists believe that emotions are stored in the fascial sheath of the body and they use their elbows to slowly and intensely stretch the fascia, facilitating "emotional release" on the massage table. we'll see what emotions "come out."

Monday night's session (1-Nov. 2010)
    I haven't been meditating regularly this year, so my first thought was "i wonder how this type of meditation is different for novices and experts?" i wanted to focus on that by my mediation took me in other directions. but for skill level, on huge massive difference is intensity of focus. when raising energy for long periods, it's easy to drift off with the faeries. Also, when flexing the energy into one place (the perenium) the energy will leak out if my focus is weak and it will "stack up" there if my focus is strong and persistent. so speed in success depends largely on consistency and intensity of focus.

I cleared my mind and went immediately into the "thoughtless state" (i forget what it's called, but it's different from the no-mind state). the thoughtless state comes about (for me) from whole-body awareness. when i am actively aware of every inch of my skin, most mechanizations of the mind just stop. this is different than robert's though pressure method, which i use (thanks to RB) when i project.

so being mostly thoughtless, energy came pouring (slowly) into my body from head to toe and into my solar plexus.
    Note 1: i had food in my stomach, and i needed to poop, which dramatically slowed down energy inflow
    what to do about it? schedule my meals around my spiritual practice
    improve my transit time of food by improving my digestive health
    note 2: posture is important to increase energy flow
    what to do? exaggerate spinal flexion from the lumbar to the top of the head. that means have an exaggerated curve in the spine and the head leaning back somewhat. the energy flows upward and downward much faster and stacks well in the solar plexus that way.

Note 3: more posture
    expand the diaphragm, pressing the belly button away from the spine, to get more energy into the solar plexus.

note 4: cover the eyes or meditate in the woods
    every time i accidentally opened my eyes, my thoughts were distracted with all of the stuff in the room (food labels, posters, etc.) there was a poster in my living room that has big letters that say "tangina." every time i saw it, while tranced, tangina became my mantra. i was subconsciously and silently reading and rereading it (because it was the biggest thing in my field of vision) and i would catch myself thinking "tangina, tangina, tangina." it makes me ponder about what advertising does to my subconscious when i'm not in a trance and not aware of it!

note 5: be on a soft object
    i was supine during this meditation, and i had to eventually move my feet a couple times because the floor was too hard and my feet really hurt when the blood flow is constricted and energy is trying to get in.

ok that's all i can do for now; i'm absolutely out of time!

~dale

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast